Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

What’s up with the Asian hate?

8 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Asian people are cool asf. What/why are they being targeted? 

*obviously not looking for a logical answer, but rather what are the “claims” against them ? 

MY APOLOGIES, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE COOK BECAUSE OF THE RED SCREENAME.

basically, people like cooke have been repeating Trump's rhetoric, blaming china on the virus, and calling it the china virus.

and it has led to racist americans acting against asians.

the number of anti-asian attacks has skyrocketed in 2020.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

MY APOLOGIES, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE COOK BECAUSE OF THE RED SCREENAME.

basically, people like cooke have been repeating Trump's rhetoric, blaming china on the virus, and calling it the china virus.

and it has led to racist americans acting against asians.

the number of anti-asian attacks has skyrocketed in 2020.

Meh, Asians =/= Chinese all the time 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

But Asians aren’t from China! :D 

Remember what type of people we are talking about that would do these types of hate crimes.

Do you think THEY have that sort of nuance?

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Leave it to you to believe that dumb shit 🤣 😂 

None of this shit happened under Trump and then all of a sudden when dems come into power trying to push a bunch of unconstitutional bullshit and woke politics, people start getting smoked in mass shootings and racist attacks...

You'd be dumb not to see how obvious it is.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

None of this shit happened under Trump and then all of a sudden when dems come into power trying to push a bunch of unconstitutional bullshit and woke politics, people start getting smoked in mass shootings and racist attacks...

You'd be dumb not to see how obvious it is.

No mass shootings or hate crimes against Asians happened under Trump? 😐

In ONE YEAR there were over 417 mass shootings.   Thirty-one of those shootings were mass murders. 

There were more mass shootings than days in 2019

By the end of 2019, there were 417 mass shootings in the U.S.

Cue DynamiteCop disappearing into thin air. 

"Anti-Asian hate crimes increased by nearly 150% in 2020." :facep:

An analysis of police department statistics has revealed that the United States experienced a significant hike in anti-Asian hate crimes last year across major cities.

Hate Crimes against Asians increased 150% in 2020 the same year Trump coined it Kung flu and the China Virus. 

Lmfao dumbass cop lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No mass shootings or hate crimes against Asians happened under Trump? 😐

In ONE YEAR there were over 417 mass shootings.   Thirty-one of those shootings were mass murders. 

There were more mass shootings than days in 2019

By the end of 2019, there were 417 mass shootings in the U.S.

Cue DynamiteCop disappearing into thin air. 

Stop attributing gang shootings to mass shootings, you know the difference you fucking autist. 

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Anti-Asian hate crimes increased by nearly 150% in 2020." :facep:

An analysis of police department statistics has revealed that the United States experienced a significant hike in anti-Asian hate crimes last year across major cities.

Hate Crimes against Asians increased 150% in 2020 the same year Trump coined it Kung flu and the China Virus. 

Lmfao dumbass cop lmfao. 

Yeah, in the beginning, A YEAR AGO when people didn't understand things. Then it flatlined with the quickness, and now suddenly under Biden it's worse than ever and being reported on like it's going out of style.

How can you be this stupid and still alive...

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Stop attributing gang shootings to mass shootings, you know the difference you fucking autist. 

Yeah, in the beginning, A YEAR AGO when people didn't understand things. Then it flatlined with the quickness, and now suddenly under Biden it's worse than ever and being reported on like it's going out of style.

Really?

Show us proof of it "flatlining" throughout 2020

I'll wait.

It YOUR claim, so clearly you must have a source for this.

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Reading is essential dumb ass.  "Thirty-one of those shootings were mass murders

Mind you I only pulled 2019.  If I pulled 2017 and 2018 there would also be mass shootings as well.  "Bbbbbut it never happened 😢

As far as the Asian hate crimes..... I thought you said "IT NEVER HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP"..... now you're back tracking to... "bbbut it did happen, but it flatlined :awww:.

An increase of 150% in Asian hate crime is not a flatline you dumb cunt. 

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

False flags just like the shootings. It's all orchestrated to push through legislation.

False flags he says... let me highlight some of these false flags that apparently were done to push through legislation between 2017 and 2019.:bena:

In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

In February 2018, 17 people were killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida. 

In May 2018, 10 people were killed at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas.

In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 

In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California. 

In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia. 

In August 2019, 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas. 

ZERO MASS SHOOTINGS under Trump he says. 

On 2021-04-08 at 1:55 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Black Democrats by and large?

You abandoned that "none of this shit happened under Trump" BS rather quickly :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • 4 weeks later...