Good looking PC case?

What's a good rated/reviewed PC case that also looks good you think? Mine is ugly and I'm thinking about getting a new one out of boredom. I need it to be white.

Here are the ones I'm currently looking at,

Define 7 — Fractal Design (fractal-design.com)

Define_7_Sheetmetal_White_Left_Front-1-1

5000D Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case — White (corsair.com)

-base-5000d-Gallery-5000D-WHITE-01.png_1

Meshify 2 Clear Tempered Glass — Fractal Design (fractal-design.com)

13733261_5.png

I went with the Corsair 5000D Airflow myself personally.  Just did it last weekend.  I LOVE this case... and it's really easy to build in.

Here's a couple pics I took while in the midst of redoing my entire setup.  Next week I have a big surprise coming :face: 

20210313-114108.jpg

20210313-113915.jpg

But anyway.. to answer your question... I'm partial to Corsair.

• aitch 2
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

I went with the Corsair 5000D Airflow myself personally.  Just did it last weekend.  I LOVE this case... and it's really easy to build in.

Here's a couple pics I took while in the midst of redoing my entire setup.  Next week I have a big surprise coming :face: 

But anyway.. to answer your question... I'm partial to Corsair.

Nice. I will probably go with that one or the Define 7. 

Also is that ikea counter top and cabinets I see?  I have that too for my work in progress setup I've been slowly starting on recently, it gives so much room and the drawers allow me to just chuck everything in there and keep the top always clean. Very convenient.

Not sure we're i'll put the case. Either somewhere on top or on sides of one of the cabinets. Still a framework in progress.

asdfx.jpg

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nice. I will probably go with that one or the Define 7. 

Also is that ikea counter top and cabinets I see?  I have that too for my work in progress setup I've been slowly starting on recently, it gives so much room and the drawers allow me to just chuck everything in there and keep the top always clean. Very convenient.

Not sure we're i'll put the case. Either somewhere on top or on sides of one of the cabinets. Still a framework in progress.

asdfx.jpg

Yea, I really like the Corsair.  Looks SO nice in person.

And yea :D I know tons of people have them.. but it works so nicely.  I went with the 98'' countertop because I wanted to have my PC up on top... it's MASSIVE haha.

What LG monitor is that?  I have the 38GL950G-B.. lmao that's hilarious if we have the same monitor too :D  It's a fucking godly monitor.. I love the shit out of it.

I have some audio equipment coming in and will need some room for that, plus some other stuff. 

I love your setup so far.  Nice, clean, and simple.  Yea you could get a piece of white MDF and throw it on the carpet and just put your tower to the side on the left there.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, I really like the Corsair.  Looks SO nice in person.

And yea :D I know tons of people have them.. but it works so nicely.  I went with the 98'' countertop because I wanted to have my PC up on top... it's MASSIVE haha.

What LG monitor is that?  I have the 38GL950G-B.. lmao that's hilarious if we have the same monitor too :D  It's a fucking godly monitor.. I love the shit out of it.

I have some audio equipment coming in and will need some room for that, plus some other stuff. 

I love your setup so far.  Nice, clean, and simple.  Yea you could get a piece of white MDF and throw it on the carpet and just put your tower to the side on the left there.

Actually I have the 34gn850-B, the smaller version. 38" was too big for me personally but I heard its epic AF.

• Like 1