6 months in, PS5 cross-buy is broken, no expandable storage, the pulse headset sucked, is this the biggest flop of all time?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remind me a lot of last gen tbh. PS4 was pretty shit until Bloodborne came in.

Yea.  But somehow this gen is even worse.  Obviously covid fucked up a lot of shit.. but even then, these consoles came in hot.   It's just been messy.  With cross gen games that have issues

10 minutes ago, JonB said:

Also has no games 

Sony knows that nobody gives a shit about games for a console you can't go and buy... So even the shit they had planned is getting pushed back... and it will all come to PC anyway :hest: 

Agent Ryan is performing admirably B) 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

The start of this gen is just terrible all around period. 

I don't expect any betterment until 2023

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yea.  But somehow this gen is even worse.  Obviously covid fucked up a lot of shit.. but even then, these consoles came in hot.

It's just been messy.  With cross gen games that have issues... the hardware having some quirks like Sony not having expandable storage ready, as well as general system issues.

They are more "PC like" than ever... except their just closed ecosystem PCs.  It only further solidifies the fact that I made the correct choice to dump them completely.  PS3/360 gen was the turning point... the PS4/XO gen was the lead-in... and the PS5/XSX gen is just full out NOPE.. I'm done with that shit.

• Upvote 1

LOL, some bigtime butthurt going on in this thread, especially from people who are absolutely admitting that they are lemmings and embarassed by Xbox's failure, so they're trying to do the whole "both sides" routine to make themselves feel better.