As scarcity of PS5/XSX supply continues, it still pales to what’s going on with the PC video card market

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ike★ changed the title to As scarcity of PS5/XSX supply continues, it still pales to what’s going on with the PC video card market
43 minutes ago, JonB said:

Yeah its very annoying you can't buy a new gpu period . At least consoles you might get lucky and catch a shipment 

There’s apparently a huge Amazon stock drop coming soon. At least for PS5, and Sony sells it directly and has stock drops every day. That’s how I managed to get mine. 

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

considering the stock shortages, are they even going to bother putting out new video card models later this year? It seems like the situation isn't going to change much in the next half a year or so.

There’s a global shortage on silicon based chips in general. I don’t see it improving soon. 

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Pc prob blowing fuses in him moms house LOL

Yea, I dunno.  I just hope he keeps his shit cleaner than he did before.  I wouldn't be bragging about owning any video card until I had a presentable setup in other regards :hest: 

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

While true, you can't easily replace it so you're fucked either way.

Yea lol..

I'm hoping to God that this mahfucka don't break on me :D 

But... if it happened, and I had absolutely no other choice.. I'd just throw the cash down.  It's basically just an arbitrary limit that I've set for myself being the reason I don't have one right now.  I've had multiple chances... I'm just not going to pay $2500+ for a GPU.. when the GPU I have is still extremely good lol.  I'm not THAT hard up just yet.

Edited by Remij

holy shit, look at the massive butthurt that followed afterwards

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

When your video card is worth more than your car LOL

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Buying a 3090 and then playing on a PS5 and Switch LOL :tom: 

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Pc prob blowing fuses in him moms house LOL

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yea, I dunno.  I just hope he keeps his shit cleaner than he did before.  I wouldn't be bragging about owning any video card until I had a presentable setup in other regards :hest: 

54 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Gonna have to wait for another stimulus check for that :faketan:

Poor bastards.:drake: