As scarcity of PS5/XSX supply continues, it still pales to what’s going on with the PC video card market

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did these lemmings do on a Saturday night?

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Did you dust your shit or not?

:mj: 

2 hours ago, JonB said:

Swiffhurey ROFL

Sit and lose their shit over me:drake:

Yeah, I've dusted your sorry asses off of me , I do it all the time. LOL

Make some posts mocking you that took 5 seconds :rofl: 

^LOL you were literally typing that post out 5h ago while I was having sex with my wife :mj:

You're not even married are you?  No kids either right?  Damn, how old are you again?  40? late 30s?

Sounds like instead of a finding a woman you 'married' System Wars because you love this abusive relationship LOL

Stockholm Syndrurey :ovolol: 

9 hours ago, Remij said:

^LOL you were literally typing that post out 5h ago while I was having sex with my wife :mj:

You're not even married are you?  No kids either right?  Damn, how old are you again?  40? late 30s?

Sounds like instead of a finding a woman you 'married' System Wars because you love this abusive relationship LOL

God damn jerry deserves banned for a month after this post :kaz:

10 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL he really is pissed.

go ahead and bring your wife and kids to come tell me how cool you really are.

you'd probably offer them to me for the RTX 3090 anyways.:drake:

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he really is pissed.

go ahead and bring your wife and kids to come tell me how cool you really are.

you'd probably offer them to me for the RTX 3090 anyways.:drake:

^ you actually thought this was a funny post :tom: 

Trying so hard to hold the fact that he has a 3090 over my head.. he thinks it actually bothers me that he spent his stimulus money on a GPU :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Imagine being an adult living at home talking shit on people that didnt fail in life lol

He actually DOES think it bothers me that he has a better GPU than me :hest: 

Like as if I haven't had multiple chances to buy a 3090.... just as recently as 2 weeks ago with Carlos on this very forum.... and I basically laughed and told Carlos "fuck that" when I saw what he paid :smilecry: 

I don't have one... because I don't need one at all right now.  Games are behind, being delayed... there's nothing pushing new GPUs... shit is over priced for what it is... so I'm just going to wait for the 3080ti or even the 40 series and be better off :blessed:   

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Like as if I haven't had multiple chances to buy a 3090.... just as recently as 2 weeks ago with Carlos on this very forum.... and I basically laughed and told Carlos "fuck that" when I saw what he paid :smilecry: 

I don't have one... because I don't need one at all right now.  Games are behind, being delayed... there's nothing pushing new GPUs... shit is over priced for what it is... so I'm just going to wait for the 3080ti or even the 40 series and be better off :blessed:   

Pretty poor investment imo, but jerry is a manchild. SW.com is all that matters to him because its the only place he can tell himself he isnt a loser LOL (even tho we all kno he is )

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Pretty poor investment imo, but jerry is a manchild. SW.com is all that matters to him because its the only place he can tell himself he isnt a loser LOL (even tho we all kno he is )

He's been gloating about having an OLED display too :mj: 

like dude... you're not fucking special :D 

Just now, Remij said:

This is gonna look GREAT ON MY OLED! 😂 Imagine bragging about a TV and computer thats in your moms house LOL

He gonna trip over his furniture from the 90s running so fast to tell us how butthurt we are any minute now 

oh my god, look at the new stream of butthurt:lawl:

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ you actually thought this was a funny post :tom: 

Trying so hard to hold the fact that he has a 3090 over my head.. he thinks it actually bothers me that he spent his stimulus money on a GPU :cruise: 

15 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Imagine being an adult living at home talking shit on people that didnt fail in life lol

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This is gonna look GREAT ON MY OLED! 😂 Imagine bragging about a TV and computer thats in your moms house LOL

He gonna trip over his furniture from the 90s running so fast to tell us how butthurt we are any minute now 

imagine being this butthurt.

notice how...................they're the ones who are supposedly having better real-lives

...............but they talk about my TV more than their loved ones:drake:

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The only reason I can think that he does that (and yes he does) is because he's not used to having nice things often... so when he finally gets something new and nice, he gloats about it.

It's a big deal to dude :] 

^look at him losing his shit :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

The only reason I can think that he does that (and yes he does) is because he's not used to having nice things often... so when he finally gets something new and nice, he gloats about it.

It's a big deal to dude :] 

^look at him losing his shit :lawl: 

Oh absolutely. I mean we saw how cruddy his house and car are. He is really a dirty person that has nothing of his own. Bragging about TVs and shit is shit people did in their early 20s lol. And yes he absolutely tripped over his trash to tell us we are butthurt :D

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so they're going to spend their enter weekend talking about me.

yeah, that's about right.

Oh man, y'know whats the best way to embarass me more..........keep on talking about me in defiance.:mjgrin:

You've embarrassed yourself enough.. Swiffhurey  :ovolol: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so they're going to spend their enter weekend talking about me.

yeah, that's about right.

Oh man, y'know whats the best way to embarass me more..........keep on talking about me in defiance.:mjgrin:

Well you are a funny joke 🤷‍♂️