Hades wins SXSW GOTY award TCHBR

TSHBR too... LMAO this 2 year old PC game beating out anything they released this year :hest: 

https://www.sxsw.com/news/2021/2021-gaming-awards-winners-across-12-categories-announced/

LOL and Jehurey specific rapage:  HL:A wins VR GOTY :juggle: 

And MS (and PC) wins the excellence in technical achievement of the year with MS Flight Sim... TLOU2HBR :juggle: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

The Switch version wins another GOTY..... No one cared about Hades until it launched on Switch :drake:

Admitting Sheep make big deals about old PC games nobody cares about!! :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Admitting Sheep make big deals about old PC games nobody cares about!! :mj: 

Sheep aren't the ones who keep giving the Switch version GOTY clown.   Last I checked Sheep donty own SXSW....no one cared about the game until it released on Switch🤣

It won another GOTY just in time for the Physical version of Hades on Switch 😎

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sheep aren't the ones who keep giving the Switch version GOTY clown.   Last I checked Sheep donty own SXSW....no one cared about the game until it released on Switch🤣

It won another GOTY just in time for the Physical version of Hades on Switch 😎

Ok, so nobody cared until it released on Switch... which means... Switch's best game in 2020... is an old PC game nobody cared about :drake: 

🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok, so nobody cared until it released on Switch... which means... Switch's best game in 2020... is an old PC game nobody cared about :drake: 

🤣🤣🤣

Which also means the PC version didn't win shit and the Switch port was better than all PC games last year. 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Which also means the PC version didn't win shit and the Switch port was better than all PC games last year. 😂🤣

LMAO you won't know that for another 2 years :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I know it now because it won GOTY on Switch overall all PC games 😂🤣

Nope... because you wont know how good those PC games are until they come to Switch... if they ever do :mj: 

All you know right now is that Switch's best 2020 game didn't even blip on PC years ago when it first released :geese: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Nope... because you wont know how good those PC games are until they come to Switch... if they ever do :mj: 

All you know right now is that Switch's best 2020 game didn't even blip on PC years ago when it first released :geese: 

All I know it's better than anything on PC, as shown by the GOTY over all PC games :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

All I know it's better than anything on PC, as shown by the GOTY over all PC games :drake:

No... because if nobody cared about it on PC... then it stands to reason that other GOTY caliber titles are being ignored that are released right now.

Like I said... you wouldn't know until those games release on Switch... and regardless of all that... that old PC game also beat out The Laughs at Us 2 and every Sony+Nintendo game too :hest: 

The Nominees were also 2 Xbox Game Studios games, 2 Playstation Studios games... and 0 Nintendo games :mj: 

7 hours ago, Remij said:

No... because if nobody cared about it on PC... then it stands to reason that other GOTY caliber titles are being ignored that are released right now.

Like I said... you wouldn't know until those games release on Switch... and regardless of all that... that old PC game also beat out The Laughs at Us 2 and every Sony+Nintendo game too :hest: 

The Nominees were also 2 Xbox Game Studios games, 2 Playstation Studios games... and 0 Nintendo games :mj: 

That's a lot a tears just to say the Switch version beat out all PC games 😂🤣

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's a lot a tears just to say the Switch version beat out all PC games 😂🤣

That's a lot of tears because an old PC game nobody cares about is Switch's best game... and beat TLOU2 :rofl: 

Idiot :omglol: