Does anyone remember anything that happened in Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker?

Somehow the emperor has returned. :tom: 

There’s something stupid about Rey and Ren being connected and then she heals him and then he does that for her using force healing which was so gay. Then she buries Luke’s saber and says her name is Skywalker. Go fuck yourself JJ. :ccruise:

• Geese 1

It's like 3 movies jammed into 1. But it also feels like a few movies missing in between episode 8 and 9 at the same time, which is just weird considering my first sentence.

So fucking bad script and editing to cause something like that to happen. Some bad dialogue as well, but the story and pacing is fucked beyond comprehension. Can't believe Disney allowed this to release.

Edited by Substatic

I watched the force unleashed in cinema back then and hated it. Didn't bother with the other. SW is dead, the only one I still want to see is Rogue One cuz people keep saying it actually owns.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

wasn't worse than the prequels, so that's good. 

That's a pretty low bar to meet. 

I tried rewatching the Phantom Menace recently. I couldn't do it. :tom:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it's the worst movie ever :cruise:

It at least gave us Duel of the Fates which is one of the most badass compositions ever in cinema. 

Episode 2 is probably the worst movie IMO. There isn’t a single redeeming quality to that movie apart from Portman’s midriff. 

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

It at least gave us Duel of the Fates which is one of the most badass compositions ever in cinema. 

Episode 2 is probably the worst movie IMO. There isn’t a single redeeming quality to that movie apart from Portman’s midriff. 

they are both pretty bad. 3 wasn't much better, but bearable. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

they are both pretty bad. 3 wasn't much better, but bearable. 

The lightsaber battle on lava planet was awesome. Everything else was meh, especially Padme fucking dying of sadness. :cruise: 

I feel like there’s a great story to tell with the prequels but Lucas was such a bitch and wouldn’t take input on his terrible scripts. :shake:

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

The lightsaber battle on lava planet was awesome. Everything else was meh, especially Padme fucking dying of sadness. :cruise: 

I feel like there’s a great story to tell with the prequels but Lucas was such a bitch and wouldn’t take input on his terrible scripts. :shake:

no doubt. there's a lot that can be done with the star wars universe....in the right hands. 

17 minutes ago, Ike said:

The first 30 minutes of that fight was cool. Once they began doing bugs bunny shit across the planet it sucked so hard.