It takes two (possible GOTY contender?!) UP - 9.0 at GS and IGN

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to It takes two (possible GOTY contender?!) UP - 9.0 at GS
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It works for any game?

Every single game. I've played a shitload of games using it. Just recently i played Cuphead online coop on PS4 since it has no online mode on any platform.

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Every single game. I've played a shitload of games using it. Just recently i played Cuphead online coop on PS4 since it has no online mode on any platform.

Check my post above.  It's limited to 60min gameplay sessions.. am I understanding that correctly?

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Check my post above.  It's limited to 60min gameplay sessions.. am I understanding that correctly?

Who cares lmfao. When you get a notififcation theres 5 mins left on shareplay, pause the game and restart shareplay for another hour of gametime. Takes less than min and less than your average gaming session piss break

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

Who cares lmfao. When you get a notififcation theres 5 mins left on shareplay, pause the game and restart shareplay for another hour of gametime. Takes less than min and less than your average gaming session piss break

:mj: 

It's there so someone on your friends list with an extensive list of games can't just turn on the feature and let their buddy play every game on there playstation for free since it works on single player only games as well and give you all access to their library

LMFAO praising a dumbed down gimped feature that only lets you use it on games valve allows you to :will2:

Edited by Delita
6 minutes ago, Delita said:

It's there so someone on your friends list with an extensive list of games can't just turn on the feature and let their buddy play every game on there playstation for free since it works on single player only games as well and give you all access to their library

LMFAO praising a dumbed down gimped feature that only lets you use it on games valve allows you to :will2:

6500 games support it... and it works better and is more versatile than PS shitplay.  LOLOOLOL your 60min is up... quick, stop the remote play service and start it up again!

:ovolol: 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to It takes two (possible GOTY contender?!) UP - 9.0 at GS and IGN
On 2021-03-27 at 6:19 AM, ghostz life matters said:

I can’t be the only one playing, right? This game is GOTY, Nintendo like quality. In fact it may be one of my favorite games of all time already 

I’ve started and got through the 3rd world. It’s amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

I think I’m close to the endgame. Doing the 4 pages of the notes. 

Killing that elephant was fucking traumatizing. Probably one of the most fucked up death scenes ever in a game. 

It’s hard finding time for me and the girl to play lately due to work and I’m going out of town this weekend. However, the game itself is so good. I’d probably do another play through with someone later if they want to play it here. 

15 hours ago, Ike said:
  Hide contents

I think I’m close to the endgame. Doing the 4 pages of the notes. 

Killing that elephant was fucking traumatizing. Probably one of the most fucked up death scenes ever in a game. 

It’s hard finding time for me and the girl to play lately due to work and I’m going out of town this weekend. However, the game itself is so good. I’d probably do another play through with someone later if they want to play it here. 

Yeah I’m running into the same issues with lack of time. We are near the end too, on the snow level. Fantastic game, second run thru could be done fairly quickly I’m sure.