Couple beat the shit out of each other live on stream

He had that look in the eye like he was about to go ape shit then the quick look to the camera. I like the I Love you to the Moon and Back picture. 

This is pretty sad tho. 

Just now, Delita said:

Fake. I expect a gofundme for her to be set up soon, make a shit ton while both of them laugh at how easy it is to work the system.

I thought it was fake too but i dont think he would have used the N word multiple times if it was fake. The hits were real for sure. 

• Like 1

lol she's an attention whore that's all

edit: lmfao white knights defending her in this thread. I would have beat her to a pulp. 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, kaz said:

lol she's an attention whore that's all

edit: lmfao white knights defending her in this thread. I would have beat her to a pulp. 

Lmao edge lords with anger issues against women

• Haha 1
Just now, Voidler said:

Lmao edge lords with anger issues against women

white knight syndrome lmfao. they are both trash, just admit it. 

After watching this again I think the chick might have staged it on purpose. She starts out at the computer,  likely minimizing her recording windows so that it doesn't look like look like the camera is on and recording/streaming. Then she slightly provokes her boyfriend with those weak slaps until he snaps to show how violent he can be. That wasn't the first time this type of thing has happened for sure, and even though she does hit him first he was confrontational from the start and becomes way more violent over the next few seconds. That combined with the blatant racism from her boyfriend means that video will almost always be in her favor.

nobody should be seeing this shit, they are both disgusting individuals to me. siding with any side is equally disgusting to me. fuck em. they are both violent faggots and attention whores.

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

After watching this again I think the chick might have staged it on purpose. She starts out at the computer,  likely minimizing her recording windows so that it doesn't look like look like the camera is on and recording/streaming. Then she slightly provokes her boyfriend with those weak slaps until he snaps to show how violent he can be. That wasn't the first time this type of thing has happened for sure, and even though she does hit him first he was confrontational from the start and becomes way more violent over the next few seconds. That combined with the blatant racism from her boyfriend means that video will almost always be in her favor.

This.

She's likely gotten beat before, and she wanted evidence of how he treats her recorded to build her case against this guy.

They both seem pretty trashy.  I will say though, it didn't seem like he even hit her THAT hard... must have just caught the tip of her nose with one of those swipes.