Couple beat the shit out of each other live on stream

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Again, she hit him first, and not only once but three times, till she got hit back.

actually he went to where she was at around the desk area, and he clearly threw something.

So, he's already initiating violence at that point.

10 hours ago, kaz said:

lol she's an attention whore that's all

edit: lmfao white knights defending her in this thread. I would have beat her to a pulp. 

That's cause you're a coward. There's no precedent to beat a woman who's weaker than you regardless of what she does. 

No real man will ever take your side

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Vini said:

That's cause you're a coward. There's no precedent to beat a woman who's weaker than you regardless of what she does. 

Gender is a social construct

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Vini said:

you guys are fkn hilarious, i was obviously being sarcastic :kaz:  I don't give a shit about these faggots and in any case of violence I would just try and walk away.

Like if that bitch try to slap me like that I'd just roll my eyes and bail. :tom:  fkn super white knights in this thread lmfao.

I can't even throw a punch, that bitch would laugh at me if I tried. :D   

reminds me of that "how can she slap" video, you guys are like those immediately coming to the rescue. 

you guys saying and acting like a tough bitch like saying you would never hurt a woman probably already did at some point and now you are sorry and have to make a statement on the internet. :tom: 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

you guys are fkn hilarious, i was obviously being sarcastic :kaz:  I don't give a shit about these faggots and in any case of violence I would just try and walk away.

Like if that bitch try to slap me like that I'd just roll my eyes and bail. :tom:  fkn super white knights in this thread lmfao.

I can't even throw a punch, that bitch would laugh at me if I tried. :D   

reminds me of that "how can she slap" video, you guys are like those immediately coming to the rescue. 

you guys saying and acting like a tough bitch like saying you would never hurt a woman probably already did at some point and now you are sorry and have to make a statement on the internet. :tom: 

This guy

Edited by Vini
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

actually he went to where she was at around the desk area, and he clearly threw something.

So, he's already initiating violence at that point.

No he didn't throw anything at her.

He went to her complaining that she couldn't stop listening to that music instead of doing what she is supposed to do.

Then about 5 slaps later from her, he hits her back once and she gets a bloody nose.

If you ask me, she started it.

lmfao at all the whiteknights.

1 hour ago, Vini said:

This guy

tbh, I thought that was pretty obvious, didn't expect anyone to take me for a muscle guy that loves fighting or violence.  I'm probably the biggest fagg on this forum :tom: and I can't even fight, violence is just so gay in my opinion. 

I just think it's so funny when the white knight instinct immediately takes over in some people and start calling men "not real men". I really don't expect anyone here prone to violence, but that's just me.