3 weeks since I stopped eating any vegetables or carbs

Just meat, fish, eggs, nuts, yogurt and cheese and some berries and avocado here and there. 

No veggies, no baked goods. 

Tendinitis in my right elbow has completely subsided, lost 8lbs, no bloating after eating meals, sleep a full 8 hours. 

I was going to try going full carnivore but I just can't. This is good enough and I feel fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

well its almost a keto diet.

if you are staying beneath 50grams in carbohydrates per day, it basically meets the qualifications of a keto diet.

Yeah I guess it is. I have no cravings for junk food at all anymore ,it's great. 

Just now, Cooke said:

Yeah I guess it is. I have no cravings for junk food at all anymore ,it's great. 

oh yeah, its amazing how little of an apetite you have.

even better is when you are eating a meal, traditionally your body doesn't signal to your brain that you are full until its too late, and you've overstuffed yourself.

but when you are in ketosis, like you will immediately know when you are full during the middle of a meal, and you just stop eating.

i love cooking some nice-ass Prime cut ribeyes.

But I am usually equally excited when I steam a bag of Broccolli and Cauliflower and then DRENCH it in butter, and then sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Anthony Bourdain style.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I doubt that type of diet would be healthy long term tbh

you'd be surprised.

cholesterol levels actually go down for alot  of people on a keto diet.

before it was called a keto diet, it was usually referred to as a farmer's diet, because that's what they had to eat on their farm. Fat and Protein.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I doubt that type of diet would be healthy long term tbh

Why? We don't have sheep intestines to digest vegetables. They are the same length as a dogs. Hence why chimpanzees have to eat their own shit after eating vegetables to get the nutrients from it. 

I've binged on sraight garbage almost every day for the past week to see what it feels like since I've lost so much weight over the past year, i'm talking about all you can eat buffets, pizza and chips,nachos, burgers, ice cream, cookies, cake etc. God damn it feels good and horrible at the same time. :scared:

I notice i feel so damn lazy every day, obese-style hard breathing, and generally feeling like my asshole is being ripped apart when i take a dump. I have no idea how body builders eat these ridiculous  daily meals and don't feel any sort of pain for what must feel like to them giving birth every time they take a shit.

I do sleep pretty well at night though.

8 minutes ago, Delita said:

I've binged on sraight garbage almost every day for the past week to see what it feels like since I've lost so much weight over the past year, i'm talking about all you can eat buffets, pizza and chips,nachos, burgers, ice cream, cookies, cake etc. God damn it feels good and horrible at the same time. :scared:

I notice i feel so damn lazy every day, obese-style hard breathing, and generally feeling like my asshole is being ripped apart when i take a dump. I have no idea how body builders eat these ridiculous  daily meals and don't feel any sort of pain for what must feel like to them giving birth every time they take a shit.

I do sleep pretty well at night though.

Gross 

21 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Add some butter and get Salt Lite that is pure potassium it's a salt replacement but also eat salt. Carnivore staples. 

I am adding butter