Anyone see the video of the girls stealing the Uber driver car?

18 minutes ago, Substatic said:

damn he got destroyed when the door hit the pole while he was hanging off it? or when he flew out? fuck RIP.

Thats what i was wondering. Poor guy got fucked either way.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What’s sad is that the girls will probably get off with a slap on the wrist and then go on to continue being shitty human beings.

huh? no they won't. when similar cases like that happen here (miami), they end up in prison. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, he's completely wrong. It happens all the time. I've seen plenty of documentaries of inmates who are middle age who've been locked up since they were early teens, even some as young as 12. Guy went on how he never had a job, driven a car etc and he was in his late 40s for a double homicide.

• Haha 1
Just now, Delita said:

Yeah, he's completely wrong. It happens all the time. I've seen plenty of documentaries of inmates who are middle age who've been locked up since they were early teens, even some as young as 12. Guy went on how he never had a job, driven a car etc and he was in his late 40s for a double homicide.

in this case, he's right. dc sucks:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/dc-police-chief-charging-as-an-adult-does-not-bring-back-a-loved-one

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I say lock them up, or 1000 canings. 

Edit and no I'm not watching that video, saw it spreading on social media yesterday.  I don't get off to seeing real-life gore.

There is no gore. 

Just a video of the guy being carjacked, the sound of crashing and two girls being "rescued" from the vehicle as one of them was more worried about her cellphone being inside the car while the guy remained lifeless on the curve.

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I say lock them up, or 1000 canings. 

Edit and no I'm not watching that video, saw it spreading on social media yesterday.  I don't get off to seeing real-life gore.

No gore. Just a dead dude on the ground after the fact. Cant even tell if he is dead or some homeless guy napping.

32 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No gore. Just a dead dude on the ground after the fact. Cant even tell if he is dead or some homeless guy napping.

Yeah, I get way worse on our direct feeds. Suicide victims with heads blown off...bodies looking like puddles of muck (after jumping from tall buildings).