Anyone see the video of the girls stealing the Uber driver car?

yea, i found it quite disgusting that they help the girls out and make sure they are save and let him just lay there. RIP, I hope they get life in prison or death sentence.

As expected they're getting off light. As part of a plea deal, they won't be held past 21 and won't even be put in prison. This really puts a spotlight on just how flawed our justice system can be, where a person's life is worth so little

Two teenage girls accused of car-jacking and killing Uber Eats driver 'reach plea deal' | Daily Mail Online

^

this is such bullshit. they had intent to steal the car and also assault/hurt someone with that taser, they killed the guy - Imagine this is one of your family members, what a truly despicable sentence. 

they should get life in prison or the death sentence, the fact that it was all intentional makes them dangerous. age 13 and 15 is such a bullshit argument too, they are young adults who know exactly what they are doing.

what a sad fucking world where cold hearted murderer get away. I want to strangle both of them. get rid of this scum.

2 hours ago, kaz said:

^

this is such bullshit. they had intent to steal the car and also assault/hurt someone with that taser, they killed the guy - Imagine this is one of your family members, what a truly despicable sentence. 

they should get life in prison or the death sentence, the fact that it was all intentional makes them dangerous. age 13 and 15 is such a bullshit argument too, they are young adults who know exactly what they are doing.

what a sad fucking world where cold hearted murderer get away. I want to strangle both of them. get rid of this scum.

agreed. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

As expected they're getting off light. As part of a plea deal, they won't be held past 21 and won't even be put in prison. This really puts a spotlight on just how flawed our justice system can be, where a person's life is worth so little

Two teenage girls accused of car-jacking and killing Uber Eats driver 'reach plea deal' | Daily Mail Online

Yes, this is the where the justice system failed. Other than that it's awesome. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're such a scumbag. 

Nah. Those 2 girls are. 

Cute you're only 2 posts in this thread are going after other posters. 

Edited by Cooke
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Nah. Those 2 girls are. 

Cute you're only 2 posts in this thread are going after other posters. 

They are thoughtless and selfish 13 year olds. You're grown ass balding man.

You've been called out for this kind of passive bigotry multiple times from multiple people over the past year. 

Like you typed that stupid bullshit and what, thought it was funny? We can't talk about politics in this forum to protect Twinblade and others.  Yet you two assholes have been riding the line for weeks whenever either of you feel aggrieved about something that doesn't even actually affect you. 

• NPC 2

^

stop trying to protect those monsters by saying they are thoughtless 13 year olds. one is two years older than that. (doesn't count, eh?) 

they had intent, they are old enough to know its wrong, they literally killed some innocent dude. I'm not talking about Twinb's comment but solely about this case it's fucked that they get off easy. 

11 minutes ago, kaz said:

^

stop trying to protect those monsters by saying they are thoughtless 13 year olds. one is two years older than that. (doesn't count, eh?) 

they had intent, they are old enough to know its wrong, they literally killed some innocent dude. I'm not talking about Twinb's comment but solely about this case it's fucked that they get off easy. 

I've not commented on their sentencing. I think it's way too lenient for what happened but I also don't believe they deserve to spend their entire lives in jail either. 

Also the legal system fucks over kids way more than kids get away with overly generous sentences, this grows exponentially the less well off their families are. 

• NPC 1