Massive 28-44GB Cyberpunk 1.2 Patch

People were whining when they released a video explaining like 6 things in the upcoming patch, and CDPR said that the patch would have more notes.

They finally compiled the patch notes

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37801/patch-1-2-list-of-changes

Reading is will take a while.

Out now:

• Steam (~28 GB)
  • GOG (~33 GB)
  • Ps4/5 44GB
  • Xbox 40GB
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

this. the series x version looked like ass and was buggy af at launch. 

spico told me the series x version has a graphics mode now and he thinks it's the next gen update and on par with pc. 

• aitch 1

I’ve uninstalled it until the real next-gen upgrade is out. No point in playing an inferior product and wasting 100+ GB of storage space.

Like I’ve said though, the world of Night City is one of the best settings ever in a game. 

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it seems like the pc version was the most polished. 

Oh there were shared bugs, some were baked into the game that every platform had.  

Like the nude motorcycle streaking,

or NPCs meshed with other objects, clipped, etc.

random car explosions,

But I'm sure there were many were simply blind to this and paid no attention while playing.

Other bugs got patched on the PC in the first couple weeks of the games release.

I remember playing the game and accidentally hitting ESC or atilda key and my player would suddenly fall through the ground to his death.

Plus there's still was the occasional bug I encounter when I was exploring the map to do certain missions and as I was walking around and in certain buildings, I would suddenly see completely unfinished inside of buildings.

Platforms I played:

PC1:  RTX 2080

PC2: GTX 1660 Ti

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh there were shared bugs, some were baked into the game that every platform had.  

Like the nude motorcycle streaking,

or NPCs meshed with other objects, clipped, etc.

random car explosions,

But I'm sure there were many were simply blind to this and paid no attention while playing.

Other bugs got patched on the PC in the first couple weeks of the games release.

I remember playing the game and accidentally hitting ESC or atilda key and my player would suddenly fall through the ground to his death.

Plus there's still was the occasional bug I encounter when I was exploring the map to do certain missions and as I was walking around and in certain buildings, I would suddenly see completely unfinished inside of buildings.

Platforms I played:

PC1:  RTX 2080

PC2: GTX 1660 Ti

I get floating drivers, NPCs walking in place and disappearing buildings lol.

10 hours ago, kaz said:

spico told me the series x version has a graphics mode now and he thinks it's the next gen update and on par with pc. 

Nah, it’s the same graphics mode it had at launch. It’s basically a slightly sharper game with shit hdr.