MLB The Show is coming to Game Pass day 1

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, it's funny because you're telling PS owners to wait for their Sony developed game, until they can get it at a cheap enough price point as Xbox will offer it on day 1 :ovolol: 

No, I'm telling PS owners who don't care to buy it at any high price that Sony will eventually give it to them.

Whereas, you are already paying $15 a month.................for a port of MLB The Show.

:lawl:You end up paying more for the game than any PS owner would.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Show's Over  

Cows literally getting hit with a pitch with this one. One of their top exclusives, now available on another platform... for FREE

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm telling PS owners who don't care to buy it at any high price that Sony will eventually give it to them.

Whereas, you are already paying $15 a month.................for a port of MLB The Show.

:lawl:You end up paying more for the game than any PS owner would.

LMFAO yes.. that's what I said.  You're telling PS owners to wait.. because they can't get the game for the same price as Xbox.

Their game.

THEIR game. 

PS fans begging Sony to put it on PSPlus:rofls: 

Sony will be following Papa Phil's lead... because Papa Phil is changing the game on them... and even using their own games to do it :ovolol: :omglol: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO yes.. that's what I said.  You're telling PS owners to wait.. because they can't get the game for the same price as Xbox.

Their game.

THEIR game. 

PS fans begging Sony to put it on PSPlus:rofls: 

Sony will be following Papa Phil's lead... because Papa Phil is changing the game on them... and even using their own games to do it :ovolol: :omglol: 

oh my god, he's losing his shit again.

he just attempted to run to another subject, right now.

thanks for losing the argument on ghost's behalf.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh my god, he's losing his shit again.

he just attempted to run to another subject, right now.

thanks for losing the argument on ghost's behalf.:lawl:

He has no response... just like Sony right now :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

He has no response... just like Sony right now :omglol: 

Poor guy is now attempting copying my shtick.

Little too late for that. But its good to see you do your best Ghost impersonation:lawl:

Thanks again, for losing the argument and running off to another subject.

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is now attempting copying my shtick.

Little too late for that. But its good to see you do your best Ghost impersonation:lawl:

Thanks again, for losing the argument and running off to another subject.

He's talking about me more.... because he STILL has no response... like Playstation :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

He's talking about me more.... because he STILL has no response... like Playstation :omglol: 

I like how I actually went back and said how he lost the argument...........and he then pretended that he didn't see that part and imagined that I was just talking about him.

Yup............he really knows he already lost ghost's argument. Thanks for reconfirming.

SonyPass is coming. Sony 1st party on PC is coming.  Cows (and sheep in cows clothing) can damage control that all they want.

The fact is, when SonyPass comes, they will love it, and subscribe. And most of them will buy the Sony games on PC.

Hate what you dont have i guess. They do it every gen.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

SonyPass is coming. Sony 1st party on PC is coming.  Cows (and sheep in cows clothing) can damage control that all they want.

The fact is, when SonyPass comes, they will love it, and subscribe. And most of them will buy the Sony games on PC.

Hate what you dont have i guess. They do it every gen.

Yep.  Phil is bullying Sony into playing the game they want them to play.  LMAO

I said that was going to happen back on the SideScrollers forum... and it's happening right before our eyes.  Ponies are NOT happy that this game is on Game Pass and they have to pay $70 :smilecry: 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

yooo this still going on, do we have to put some sandwiches and drinks so you can keep going or what the fuck

Nah, cause Jerry might get the wrong idea and think this was a date :mj: 

• Ben 1

This thread is still going? :drake:

Lemmings are really exited for this baseball game... they've been playing nothing but old games and Tetris since series X launched..... So now this baseball game is a godsend for them. 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This thread is still going? :drake:

Lemmings are really exited for this baseball game... they've been playing nothing but old games and Tetris since series X launched..... So now this baseball game is a godsend for them. 

Sony got so many first party bangers that they are now even giving scraps to the those lemmings in poverty since MS still haven't released a single new first party game since XSX launched.

Sony might actually release a new first party game on a next gen Xbox system before MS does :sabu::sabu:

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Sony got so many first party bangers that they are now even giving scraps to the those lemmings in poverty since MS still haven't released a single new first party game since XSX launched.

Sony might actually release a new first party game on a next gen Xbox system before MS does :sabu::sabu:

So many that Twinky is telling people to not buy the system yet because there's nothing to play that you can't play on PS4 :rofls: 

And yea, they might... since they're 3rd party developers partnered with Xbox now :rofl: 

The ps5 is pretty pointless right now (unless it’s your only platform). Ratchet will be amazing, but that’s still a few months away, and it’s just one game. In time, it will be a system worth owning, once its heavy hitters drop. Still, I don’t like Sony’s anti-consumer policies. Little by little, I find myself gravitating more towards Xbox, because I feel like it provides the best bang for your buck. Gamepass is only going to get better. Also, big MS titles like forza horizon, halo, and hellblade 2 will be on gamepass - day 1. That’s pretty huge! 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The ps5 is pretty pointless right now (unless it’s your only platform). Ratchet will be amazing, but that’s still a few months away, and it’s just one game. In time, it will be a system worth owning, once its heavy hitters drop. Still, I don’t like Sony’s anti-consumer policies. Little by little, I find myself gravitating more towards Xbox, because I feel like it provides the best bang for your buck. Gamepass is only going to get better. Also, big MS titles like forza horizon, halo, and hellblade 2 will be on gamepass - day 1. That’s pretty huge! 

Good to see someone else on this forum can admit that.

If MS starts moneyhatting some more Japanese games.. throwing more money at getting big AAA games on there day 1... that will bring a LOT of people around to the idea.

Still have a lot of work to do though obviously.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Good to see someone else on this forum can admit that.

If MS starts moneyhatting some more Japanese games.. throwing more money at getting big AAA games on there day 1... that will bring a LOT of people around to the idea.

Still have a lot of work to do though obviously.

Indeed. But all Is heading in the right direction. 

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

gamepass only provides "best bang for your buck" ............if you somehow decided to become a hardcore game in the year 2019 and haven't played games that most gamers have already played in years past.

So in other words, mormon guys who stopped being religious and left their church and family and got an apartment recently. Gamepass is a fantastic rental service to catch-up.

Microsoft first party games aren't worth $180 in rental fees.

Old games.............are old games. Almost all of us already own most of those Bethesda games.

And the rest of the games on Gamepass is the type of stuff that Humble Bundle sells for $12 a month..........but at least you OWN it when Humble bundle gives you the product keys.

I cannot imagine some of these guys here when they realize they've crossed over $300 in money they've paid for games they do not own. And the moment they stop paying, they don't have anything.

And we already know Microsoft is looking to raise the subscription cost.

Edited by jehurey