MLB The Show is coming to Game Pass day 1

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're squawking an awful lot

Nope..........you're doing that, while getting caught trying to interchange terms.

You must be pretty butthurt to even attempt that in front of me.

But then again.......I already caught you attempt to retcon, so this isn't surprising.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Show's Over  

Cows literally getting hit with a pitch with this one. One of their top exclusives, now available on another platform... for FREE

1 minute ago, kaz said:

this thread has to be trolling and everyone seriously hyping this garbage. what the fuck. :dead: 

you know its bad when they are trying to celebrate MLB The Show as a huge get.:drake:

Jerry - "you know it's bad when they consider getting MLB a win"

GD - "It's an excellent series"

:drake: 

Fake cows vs actual cows.  You see.. there's the butthurt defend Sony at all costs because we hate MS fanbitch... and then there's a normal person who's like "Cool, awesome that it's on GP"

And yet.. that fanbitch will try to claim they aren't butthurt about it at all :mroff: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jerry - "you know it's bad when they consider getting MLB a win"

GD - "It's an excellent series"

:drake: 

Fake cows vs actual cows.  You see.. there's the butthurt defend Sony at all costs because we hate MS fanbitch... and then there's a normal person who's like "Cool, awesome that it's on GP"

And yet.. that fanbitch will try to claim they aren't butthurt about it at all :mroff: 

Look at him lose his shit (again).:drake:

Ol' Port beggar, look at her flip!

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this looks to be the best one since 2019, which is AAA. 2020 got an 8, because it didn't have many new additions.

https://www.gamespot.com/games/mlb-the-show-19/

Sony sure seems to care enough that they don't want to let go of the license... and yet sheep in cows clothing are trying to convince others that this is meaningless :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's actually here really trying to hype up The Show.

I hope he makes more posts hyping it, I want to take screenshots.:drake:

If you're not sure how, you can just take a picture of your screen with your phone.

Just do us a favor and wipe off the dust first :mj: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony sure seems to care enough that they don't want to let go of the license... and yet sheep in cows clothing are trying to convince others that this is meaningless :rofl: 

yeah, while it's a blow to cows/sony fanboy online, this is actually a great way to get a game that doesn't get enough attention - the activity it deserves. i'm very excited about the stadium creator. pretty much, every sony game will end up being a multiplat. some will release day 1. others at a later date. while it waters down the term "sony exclusive",  putting older titles on pc or even xbox is a great strategy to build hype for sequels.  also, i think games like lbp and other obscure sony titles would be great day 1 multiplats. 

Just now, Remij said:

If you're not sure how, you can just take a picture of your screen with your phone.

Just do us a favor and wipe off the dust first :mj: 

LOL, he's running out of things to say, quickly.

Now he's back to talking about me.

AKA jonb'ing it.

You can do a better job, Ol' Port Beggar, you ol' girl you!

dIUxIm.gif

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, while it's a blow to cows/sony fanboy online, this is actually a great way to get a game that doesn't get enough attention - the activity it deserves. i'm very excited about the stadium creator. pretty much, every sony game will end up being a multiplat. some will release day 1. others at a later date. while it waters down the term "sony exclusive",  putting older titles on pc or even xbox is a great strategy to build hype for sequels.  also, i think titles like lbp and other obscure sony titles would be great day 1 multiplats. 

Yep.  It's good for the series, and honestly was stupid for them to be exclusive in the first place.

Watch as Sony realizes this with... ALL of their games.

Little by little, it's going to happen.

And ironically here it's not even the cows who are upset... it's the sheep.  Jehurey will argue with me about this game for the rest of the day if I wanted :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yep.  It's good for the series, and honestly was stupid for them to be exclusive in the first place.

And ironically here it's not even the cows who are upset... it's the sheep.  Jehurey will argue with me about this game for the rest of the day if I wanted :mj: 

i'll post a bunch of pics from my series x :smoke:  though, they never do the sick animations justice. 

• Upvote 1

another feature i'm pumped for is how you are featured in a sports center-like segment every several days, even acknowledging key plays you've made (grand slam, no hitter, win streaks, etc.)

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL, i'm not arguing.

You already gave up on the arguing.

I'm laughing at you making excuses.

And look at how you just attempted the same arguement that you CLAIMED you never did in the first place.

Using MLB The Show as proof that Sony is going to "do this with ALL of their games"

:lawl::lawl:Even after we told you this was a forced licensing deal that made this multiplat.

Now you are saying that Sony is going to make more money this way.

I'll explain this once again..........Sony isn't the publisher of this game.

Gamepass isn't paying Sony.........they are paying whoever published this game.