New RE Village gameplay - captured on a PS4 Pro

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Hunnie... that Forza footage WAS real-time in game visuals....  when has Forza EVER shown off trailers that weren't? :tom: 

And LOL.. Capcom's internal documents line up EXACTLY with what Dusk Golem was saying.. :mj: Don't you fucking DARE try to say otherwise you fucking clown ass bitch :tom: 

The internal documents never said it was next gen only, only you and the source out your ass believes it was next gen only 😂🤣

No the Froza footage wasn't real time GAME PLAY, this clown ass this fool still doesn't know the difference between in engine and gameplay :luff:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, it's still going to look fucking awesome.  It's a 60fps RE Engine Resident Evil game after all.  Also got RT      

How's that silent hill reveal going?   Come on man, you're not jonb level dumb. You very clearly know how much im emphasizing on the fact Capcom is 3rd party. They have no horse in the race.

Game looks great to me and that's on Cuckstation 4 Pro? It means it's going to look great on my PC, awesome.

Just now, Goukosan said:

The internal documents never said it was next gen only, only you and the source out your ass believes it was next gen only 😂🤣

No the Froza footage wasn't real time GAME PLAY, this clown ass this fool still doesn't know the difference between in engine and gameplay :luff:

Nope.. try again.  Game was cross-gen, then capcom wanted to go next gen only with it.. but PS5 was having issues so they reverted back to previous plans.  Plain and simple.

LMAO thinking Dusk Golem just invented that shit.. and just invented that there were surveys being sent to testers about it.

And yeah, that in-engine footage... was real-time.  I never said gameplay.  I certainly know the difference.  And I'm going to smack you with it again and again :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.. try again.  Game was cross-gen, then capcom wanted to go next gen only with it.. but PS5 was having issues so they reverted back to previous plans.  Plain and simple.

LMAO thinking Dusk Golem just invented that shit.. and just invented that there were surveys being sent to testers about it.

And yeah, that in-engine footage... was real-time.  I never said gameplay.  I certainly know the difference.  And I'm going to smack you with it again and again :hest: 

The game was always cross gen.  The REVEAL was next gen only. That was always their plan.   As that's exactly what happened.   

Dat back track 😂🤣... your dumbass was saying it was real time gameplay at the reveal. 

You just conflated that AGAIN with in engine when I brought it up REAL TIME GAMEPLAY two posts ago... 😂 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Did you forget your dumbass believed the Series X reveal showcase was all gameplay? 😂🤣😂🤣.   I told your dumbass it wasn't, "bbbbut that Forza footage was real-time gameplay I swearz it :awww:

it's only MONTHS later when it was getting closer to launch then you realized that MS wasn't showing shit. 

You don't get credit for a backtrack clown 🤡 

and even then you were still pushing the PS5 development issues BS..... until both systems launched and it turned out that Series X was the one with development issues all this time.... 'bbbbbut teh tools 😢 "

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Hunnie... that Forza footage WAS real-time in game visuals....  when has Forza EVER shown off trailers that weren't? :tom: 

Look at your response conflating the two AGAIN... lmfao.  Dumb Cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The game was always cross gen.  The REVEAL was next gen only. That was always their plan.   As that's exactly what happened.   

Dat back track 😂🤣... your dumbass was saying it was real time gameplay at the reveal. 

You just conflated that AGAIN with in engine when I brought it up REAL TIME GAMEPLAY two posts ago... 😂 

Look at your response conflating the two AGAIN... lmfao.  Dumb Cunt. 

LOL dude.. I said "real-time in-engine visuals"... that's not gameplay fuckhead :mj: 

I've said.. yes that is what the game will look like... because that IS what the game will look like.  They never showed "gameplay" as in driving on the track with the hud....  but that doesn't mean the game doesn't look like that.... :drake: 

Dude, don't ever talk to me about knowing the difference between x and y when it comes to video game visuals.. you'll just embarrass yourself :ovolol: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL dude.. I said "real-time in-engine visuals"... that's not gameplay fuckhead :mj: 

I've said.. yes that is what the game will look like... because that IS what the game will look like.  They never showed "gameplay" as in driving on the track with the hud....  but that doesn't mean the game doesn't look like that.... :drake: 

Dude, don't ever talk to me about knowing the difference between x and y when it comes to video game visuals.. you'll just embarrass yourself :ovolol: 

Yet AT THE REVEAL you claimed it was real time GAMEPLAY :luff:

The discussion at the time was Sony showed ACTUAL GAMEPLAY while MS did not. 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yet AT THE REVEAL you claimed it was real time GAMEPLAY :luff:

The discussion at the time was Sony showed ACTUAL GAMEPLAY while MS did not. 

Show me where I said gameplay.

They're showing clips from real-time in-engine replays, as well as in the garage.  That's what the game looks like dude..  just because you didn't see "gameplay with a hud" doesn't mean that's not what the game looks like :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Show me where I said gameplay.

They're showing clips from real-time in-engine replays, as well as in the garage.  That's what the game looks like dude..  just because you didn't see "gameplay with a hud" doesn't mean that's not what the game looks like :smilecry: 

Hey conflating King... No one was arguing what the game would look like potentially.   That was YOUR DAMAGE CONTROL for MS not showing gameplay footage.  

The discussion in the showcase reveal threads was that Sony showed actual gameplay and MS did not show one second of gameplay. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey conflating King... No one was arguing what the game would look like potentially.   That was YOUR DAMAGE CONTROL for MS not showing gameplay footage.  

The discussion in the showcase reveal threads was that Sony showed actual gameplay and MS did not show one second of gameplay. 

lmao... ok so what are you trying to say.. the game wont look like that?

Because for what other reason would you argue about the "gameplay" angle if that's not what you're trying to say?

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao... ok so what are you trying to say.. the game wont look like that?

Because for what other reason would you argue about the "gameplay" angle if that's not what you're trying to say?

It all comes back to you guys claiming for MONTHS that PS5 wasn't ready, Sony had to redesign it at the a last minute, that their software developers weren't ready because the PS5 target had not been finalized... blah blah blah... 

Then when the reveals came Sony had tons of actual gameplay footage and MS had none, Zilch, ZERO. 

Who cares about in-engine footage when you have actual real time gameplay being shown.   Real time gameplay is higher on the totem pole. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It all comes back to you guys claiming for MONTHS that PS5 wasn't ready, Sony had to redesign it at the a last minute, that their software developers weren't ready because the PS5 target had not been finalized... blah blah blah... 

Then when the reveals came Sony had tons of actual gameplay footage and MS had none, Zilch, ZERO. 

Who cares about in-engine footage when you have actual real time gameplay being shown.   Real time gameplay is higher on the totem pole. 

:cosby2: 

You're conflating me with DynamiteCop :mj: 

You really need to stop that shit... it's getting old :reg: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:cosby2: 

You're conflating me with DynamiteCop :mj: 

You really need to stop that shit... it's getting old :reg: 

There was a point in time pre lauch when you and DynamiteCop were indistinguishable.  Then when you say that MS was dropping the ball for series X lauch... you abandoned him...lol. 

It could be how IGN recorded that video, or it could be that I'm viewing the video on my traditional H-IPS computer monitor, but the PS4 version of RE8 appears to have somewhat duller textures, and I think its missing an atmospheric fog and murkiness when walking through the underground dwellar areas.

And, its nowhere near as dark and shadowy. But like I said that could be a byproduct of how that video was recorded.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

It could be how IGN recorded that video, or it could be that I'm viewing the video on my traditional H-IPS computer monitor, but the PS4 version of RE8 appears to have somewhat duller textures, and I think its missing an atmospheric fog and murkiness when walking through the underground dwellar areas.

And, its nowhere near as dark and shadowy. But like I said that could be a byproduct of how that video was recorded.

You're such a fucking clown :mj: 

bubu maeby it's my traditional monitor with layers upon layers of dust :lemming: 

It's a byproduct of your imagination.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're such a fucking clown :mj: 

bubu maeby it's my traditional monitor with layers upon layers of dust :lemming: 

It's a byproduct of your imagination.

holy shit you are butthurt.

and then you spent the hour in the other thread telling me you weren't.

look at how you responded like a molested child.