Rare plastic sealed copy of Super Mario Bros is sold for $660K

Dude I started selling my collection on Ebay not that I'm going full PC/digital and I'm always surprised at how much I make. 

Old Ace Attorney games for the DS are worth more than $100 each (CAD) when you can get the whole collection in HD for less than $40. Collectors are dumb as fuck, enjoy watching your overpriced old games gather dust in your shelves. :pavarotti:

Job Simulator for PSVR which I bought for $30 at Toys R Us is worth more than $200. And it's straight up one of the worst VR game I've played and I've played a lot of trash on PSVR. :tom:

• Geese 2
19 hours ago, Ramza said:

Dude I started selling my collection on Ebay not that I'm going full PC/digital and I'm always surprised at how much I make. 

Old Ace Attorney games for the DS are worth more than $100 each (CAD) when you can get the whole collection in HD for less than $40. Collectors are dumb as fuck, enjoy watching your overpriced old games gather dust in your shelves. :pavarotti:

Job Simulator for PSVR which I bought for $30 at Toys R Us is worth more than $200. And it's straight up one of the worst VR game I've played and I've played a lot of trash on PSVR. :tom:

Yeah, I don’t see the point of collecting gaming clutter. When a gen passes, I sell the previous consoles/games. I mostly buy digital titles too. 

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I don’t see the point of collecting gaming clutter. When a gen passes, I sell the previous consoles/games. I mostly buy digital titles too. 

I used to collect games back in the days when buying digital games online was still a foreign concept. Back then it made sense, if you wanted to play an old classic the only way you could do so is by actually owning the console and the game in question, unless there was port on the newer systems.

Nowadays with digital games it makes very little sense other than being obsessed with hoarding gaming goods. I mean why pay a few hundreds bucks just to get some cheap plastic case and a bluray when you can get the same game for $5 online on sale? lmfao

• Upvote 1

There are literally hundreds of PSN games that will disappear forever once Sony shuts down PSN on PS3. I don’t understand how so many of you guys prefer digital games when they can so easily be wiped from the earth and become impossible to play.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There are literally hundreds of PSN games that will disappear forever once Sony shuts down PSN on PS3. I don’t understand how so many of you guys prefer digital games when they can so easily be wiped from the earth and become impossible to play.

Eh, I have 0 interest in replay those old ass games.

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That's Sony going full retard.

Won't happen to my Steam collection. Even if the games were to be removed from the store, which will most likely never happen, they are still going to be in my library.