Who woulda guessed it? MS actually pulled it off

The gaming momentum has already shifted, outside of Nintendo, Xbox is the “it” brand. From laughing stock to thriving, gotta give Phil & his team props. Gamepass is incredible, something not even Nintendo can offer. Though the quality is far less than Nintendo, compared to PS it’s almost equal footing, now throwing in the fact that you get it all for just $15 a month... wow. 

Can’t believe I’m saying it, but I’m part Lemming. 

Honestly, I’m not even sure if Sony can compete anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if MS were to purchase Rockstar or some shit next. I almost expect GTA6 to launch.. on Gamepass. Shit is unfair for Cows at this point, MS bought their 2nd place spot.. but who cares except Cows? 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation, man. I always loved their consoles the most because it had the best Japanese third party support (which are all on PC now) and even their first party from Japan (which are c

Lol the sheep even attack other sheep for liking xbox . What a bunch of goonies ROFL

Everyone here has multiple consoles 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

The shift already occurred bro, you know it too. What does PS have to offer?

..$70 games? :mj: 

PS5 will offer exclusive content, same thing that will make it curb stomp Xbox.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

All this time, what MS needed to win is MLB The Show... :D 

MS gonna buy Rockstar next! Gamepass is cheap! The new IT brand! :tard: 

Shut up, idiot. 

GamePass is the best thing in gaming rn

1 hour ago, JonB said:

GamePass is the best thing in gaming rn

Maybe for you. Personally I can't stand having my collection of games being selected by someone else and locked behind a monthly paywall.

I'm not saying it's not a good value proposition, nor am I saying everyone should think like me, it's definitely great for some gamers.

I mean, I already own %70 of the games on Gamepass, why would I even bother?

Also, I make decent money with the STEAM community market (roughly $2+ per day on average) so for me STEAM is the best value in gaming right now, plus the games are constantly on sale and you get free online. Most importantly though, I get my games when I want to, don't need to wait for them to be on Gamepass.

Good for you if you like Gamepass, but I'll pass. 😛 

2 hours ago, JonB said:

Lol the sheep even attack other sheep for liking xbox . What a bunch of goonies ROFL

lmfao it's true, since lemshites don't exist anymore sheep have to diss their own. :mj: