Today I get the Janssen Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are we doing all this for a disease that has a 1% death rate? smh   

Man if people looked after their bodies as much as they are concerned about dying from covid we'd all have six pack abs and live to 100. 

You are an idiot.  It's for the fact that 20% get very ill.  And 1% is very high.  Idiot.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

My work is peer pressuring me to get some vaccine. I was thinking Johnson and Johnson just to shut them up and then never take anymore of their pharma bullshit. 

In all european countries they give a vaccination certificate, those might come in handy later. Not sure about the US on this issue.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

In all european countries they give a vaccination certificate, those might come in handy later. Not sure about the US on this issue.

In America, they give us a DNA injection that links the vaccine certificate to our passports and social security numbers

12 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

You are an idiot.  It's for the fact that 20% get very ill.  And 1% is very high.  Idiot.  

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

In America, they give us a DNA injection that links the vaccine certificate to our passports and social security numbers

Do you sniff glue?

22 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I hear the one shot vaccines only last 6 months, the two shots are upto 2 years. You need to get vaccinated in another 6 months.

There's no way to know that yet we haven't gotten that far. They're measuring monthly to see which ones stay effective.  

So so far I haven't had any symptoms other than sore right arm and mild body aches.  I actually didn't even feel the needle but after about 5 minutes the site of injection was really sore and tender.  That lasted for about 45 min.  

• Like 1
On 2021-04-03 at 5:29 AM, Team 2019 said:

I hear the one shot vaccines only last 6 months, the two shots are upto 2 years. You need to get vaccinated in another 6 months.

Well that is bullshit because it has not been observed for that long so nobody would know.  So far all vaccines during their observational periods have held up immunity equally.  And really it's more up to the individual's immune system.  It will probably turn out that we have to get it yearly and that's ok.  

On 2021-04-03 at 11:55 AM, SheepKilla said:

It's like groundhogs day with you retards. Like how many different ways does this stuff have to be explained to you? It's been over a fucking year now. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The idiot Olympics are as competitive as ever. 

You lack any sort of perspective. The fact that 90% of the people who die from covid have a preventable comorbidity tells us something. 

Edited by Cooke