Today I get the Janssen Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

😃 Ironic, the post. 

View rest of post. It's like following the science doesn't apply when it's covid related now. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are we doing all this for a disease that has a 1% death rate? smh   

Man if people looked after their bodies as much as they are concerned about dying from covid we'd all have six pack abs and live to 100. 

You are an idiot.  It's for the fact that 20% get very ill.  And 1% is very high.  Idiot.  

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You lack any sort of perspective. The fact that 90% of the people who die from covid have a preventable comorbidity tells us something. 

1. There are probably millions of people who might have conditions that could be fatal if they caught covid and not know it due to insufficient Healthcare access. 

2. The vaccine is vital to ending covid restrictions. So hitting  critical mass is very important. and most people want to end lockdowns. 

3. Millions of people get flu shots a year and the flu is far less deadly. 

You have no fucking place to talk since you have honestly made some of the dumbest, short sighted, and intellectually dishonest shit thoughts ever made on any site you post on. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

View rest of post. It's like following the science doesn't apply when it's covid related now. 

"Following the Science he says" ....  shouldn't it have been gone by the summer, wasn't car crashes more deadly, wasn't it supposed to be cured with hydroxychloroquine, or was that bleach? wasn't it no worse than the flu....is that the science you're following? your posts gets more ironic by the second 😂🤣

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I can tell you never traveled anywhere internationally outside your bubble and or done higher education if you think needing vaccination "passports" is something new. 

I can tell you've been gaslighted, manipulated, and psychologically brainwashed by media to think this is all totally normal. 

29 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I can tell you've been gaslighted, manipulated, and psychologically brainwashed by media to think this is all totally normal. 

The International Certificate of Inoculation (ICV) and Vaccination was established by the International Sanitary Convention for Aerial Navigation (1933)

Some of the Previous Vaccine passports over the years. 

1) International Certificate of Inoculation Against Cholera.

2) International Certificate of Inoculation Against Yellow Fever.

3) International Certificate of Immunity Against Yellow Fever.

4) International Certificate of Inoculation Against Typhus Fever.

5) International Certificate of Vaccination Against Smallpox.

The ICV was most successful in the case of smallpox. The mandatory possession of vaccination certificates significantly increased the number of travellers who were vaccinated, and thus contributed to preventing the spread of smallpox, especially when the rapid expansion of air travel in the 1960s and 1970s reduced the travelling time from endemic countries to all other countries to just a few hours.

After smallpox was successfully eradicated in 1980, the International Certificate of Vaccination against Smallpox was cancelled in 1981, and the new 1983 form lacked any provision for smallpox vaccination. Thus, only yellow fever remained as vaccination requirement for international travel for which the ICV was used.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuut its a conspiracy and they're trying to take away our freedoms with a vaccine passport :awww:

22 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Id rather have Covid again over the flu any day. I know it affects people differently but the flu is fucking terrible. Covid to me was a minor nuisance.

this is why i get it when people don't think covid is a big deal. it's easy for people, who have experienced it with no/mild symptoms, to feel the way you do. if i didn't work in tv news (going through tons of interviews with patients), and didn't know people who've died (some young) from it, i probably wouldn't think much of it. this is why i respect most views on covid. i just frown upon those who don't respect the views of others who are trying to be safe. 

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this is why i get it when people don't think covid is a big deal. it's easy for people, who have experienced it with no/mild symptoms, to feel the way you do. if i didn't work in tv news (going through tons of interviews with patients), and didn't know people who've died (some young) from it, i probably wouldn't think much of it. this is why i respect most views on covid. i just frown upon those who don't respect the views of others who are trying to be safe. 

Yeah i agree. I think most people that get it, its not bad at all. I know probably over 30 people who have gotten it and all said it was no big deal. But i also know that it kills people and some people get it really bad so i do my part to follow the guidelines.

• Upvote 1

one of my friends got the astrazeneca vaccine a week ago and the next day he had a fever and after that he had pain in his limbs :scared:   but now hes doing fine. 

that one is definitely not save and people already stopped giving the vaccine until they figure out more. 

30 minutes ago, kaz said:

one of my friends got the astrazeneca vaccine a week ago and the next day he had a fever and after that he had pain in his limbs :scared:   but now hes doing fine. 

that one is definitely not save and people already stopped giving the vaccine until they figure out more. 

If I had to choose one that would actually be my first pick. Its perfectly safe and the only reason so many european countries are scaring people into thinking its dangerous is all because of politics.

53 minutes ago, kaz said:

That's actually all normal.  Your immune system is reacting to the vaccine and so you get some of the symptoms but you are not actually "sick".  I got a sore throat, headache, and chills.  All that lasted for about 6 hours.  

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

If I had to choose one that would actually be my first pick. Its perfectly safe and the only reason so many european countries are scaring people into thinking its dangerous is all because of politics.

2 hours ago, lostfool said:

That's actually all normal.  Your immune system is reacting to the vaccine and so you get some of the symptoms but you are not actually "sick".  I got a sore throat, headache, and chills.  All that lasted for about 6 hours.  

you both missing the point, this vaccine had side effects day one and it also had severe ones resulting in death. Some people died from meningitis etc and they acknowledged it. 

this one has been put on hold for us as far as I know. 

Edited by kaz
4 hours ago, kaz said:

AstraZeneca vaccine is actually the best one imo because it's a traditional vaccine. 

The other mRNA ones are experimental and might have long term effects. 

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

AstraZeneca vaccine is actually the best one imo because it's a traditional vaccine. 

The other mRNA ones are experimental and might have long term effects. 

yep, that's my point. It can also include unwarranted immediate side effects and also can cause life threatening ones. Our gov is focused on this vaccine but we kinda put it on hold to rule out possible death cases. 

also you can't rule out long term side effects on this one out either (obviously).