Today I get the Janssen Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)

3 hours ago, kaz said:

you both missing the point, this vaccine had side effects day one and it also had severe ones resulting in death. Some people died from meningitis etc and they acknowledged it. 

this one has been put on hold for us as far as I know. 

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine has had the fewest reported side effects.  So shoosh

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are we doing all this for a disease that has a 1% death rate? smh   

Man if people looked after their bodies as much as they are concerned about dying from covid we'd all have six pack abs and live to 100. 

You are an idiot.  It's for the fact that 20% get very ill.  And 1% is very high.  Idiot.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lostfool said:

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine has had the fewest reported side effects.  So shoosh

you don't make any sense at all because I never mentioned that vaccine. 😃

5 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

AstraZeneca vaccine is actually the best one imo because it's a traditional vaccine. 

The other mRNA ones are experimental and might have long term effects. 

But it could be the least safe... which is why governments are banning it in places. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

But it could be the least safe... which is why governments are banning it in places. 

You guys need to do more research. It’s only being banned because it’s Europe’s way of getting back at the UK for brexit. It’s their petty idea of revenge and it’s costing people’s lives.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You guys need to do more research. It’s only being banned because it’s Europe’s way of getting back at the UK for brexit. It’s their petty idea of revenge and it’s costing people’s lives.

Eh, never heard about that and that just sounds ridiculous. Our health minister said and the people working on the vaccine are taking every precaution because people died FROM the vaccine. That's why it is temporarily banned here. Or was, I didn't check the past couple days.

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

Eh, never heard about that and that just sounds ridiculous. Our health minister said and the people working on the vaccine are taking every precaution because people died FROM the vaccine. That's why it is temporarily banned here. Or was, I didn't check the past couple days.

There is still no hard evidence linking the astrazeneca vaccine to blood clots. There have been at least 12 million doses of it administered in the UK so far and only around 30 reports of blood clots but those haven't been proven to even be caused by the vaccine, and could be a result of many other variables.

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I just called the state hotline that had me scheduled for tomorrow and asked them if anything's changed in light of the news today about FDA & CDC ordering it paused. 
They said instead of the J&J vaccine I will be receiving the Moderna vaccination tomorrow.

my parents got that one and they're ok

Just now, JonB said:

6 people out of 6 million got blood clots . If those odds scare people , I don't think they would be comfortable leaving the house. 

truth. and it's women who are getting them. they are more likely to get blood clots from any kind of hormone treatment (menopause/pregnancy). 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

truth. and it's women who are getting them. they are more likely to get blood clots from any kind of hormone treatment (menopause/pregnancy). 

Media doing what media does . People acting like this is widespread . 

1 minute ago, JonB said:

Media doing what media does . People acting like this is widespread . 

yup. even we (a local station) are saying it's extremely rare and that people who have gotten the JJ vaccine shouldn't be panicking. we did list some symptoms that should get checked out, if they last over a week, though. 

Humans are hilarious creatures. We drive around in cars all day which kill millions of people world wide every year, we eat like shit, smoke, drink alcohol,, but omg 6 people got blood clots!! Perspective always seems to be lacking. 

3,700 deaths a day. Car crashes have risen to the 8th leading cause of death for people globally.

No one bats an eye. 

Edited by Cooke

so both the johnson and astrazeneca vaccines have been stopped because they both supposedly cause blood clots. I would honestly feel safer getting one of those than the experimental mRNA ones (pfizer, moderna) who knows what kind of long term effects those could have.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

+ birth control also increases the risk of blood clots. I'd be curious to know if any of the women who got blood clots from the vaccine were on any type of contraceptive.