Filming finished for S2 of The Witcher

The trailer for the Space Jam movie came out.

And that's no so bad. Seems like the right amount of ridiculousness.

I really Witcher Season 2 to succeed so that they keep on making more, and Henry Cavil keeps getting paid well to play a role that he really loves.

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Season 1 was decent, but the production values was sub par. 

The show took off and became way more popular than anyone (including Netflix) expected it to be. I would be surprised if the 2nd season wasn't higher budget and more polished in every way.

But Im still not expecting GoT level production, the people who trashed the first season because it wasn't up to GoT standards are retarded.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The show took off and became way more popular than anyone (including Netflix) expected it to be. I would be surprised if the 2nd season wasn't higher budget and more polished in every way.

But Im still not expecting GoT level production, the people who trashed the first season because it wasn't up to GoT standards are retarded.

Did you forget that was the hype coming into the show.  "Better than GOT level of production values".

But even if that comparison wasn't made, the production values was subpar. 

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you forget that was the hype coming into the show.  "Better than GOT level of production values".

But even if that comparison wasn't made, the production values was subpar. 

I don't remember that being said :interesting:

Season 1 was okayish. Hope this time it's better.  

Had some shitty acting, and network TV quality filming at certain episodes. Like I'm watching Herculus from the 90s.  CGI was good so I don't chalk that up to low budget, but poor skill and rushing in the directing/cinematography/editing. 

Edited by Substatic

I'm surprised you guys say it wasn't top notch. I though the witcher deserves a HUGEEEE budget. I haven't seen S1 yet.