"Apparently, I'm An Xbox Bro Now"

Yep.  Phil's making some good moves lately.  You kinda get the sense that he's been slowing setting things up to actually change the perception of the brand and change the focus to the consumer.

Can you just imagine in Xbox had hits like God of War and TLOU2 augmenting their strategy?  They would absolutely be killing the competition.

And that's what Xbox needs to do and they know it.  All they need is to start releasing quality games... and they are being set up to do exactly that too.  I don't give a FUCK what anyone on this forum says... when Elder Scrolls 6 is shown, the next Doom... the next Fallout... Halo Infinite releases, and we're seeing Hellblade 2 and Forza looking incredible... at the sime time we're seeing BIG 3rd party games hitting Game Pass.. people are going to start realizing that Xbox platforms are a damn good place to be playing games.

Certain people on this forum will never admit that either.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  Phil's making some good moves lately.  You kinda get the sense that he's been slowing setting things up to actually change the perception of the brand and change the focus to the consumer.

Can you just imagine in Xbox had hits like God of War and TLOU2 augmenting their strategy?  They would absolutely be killing the competition.

And that's what Xbox needs to do and they know it.  All they need is to start releasing quality games... and they are being set up to do exactly that too.  I don't give a FUCK what anyone on this forum says... when Elder Scrolls 6 is shown, the next Doom... the next Fallout... Halo Infinite releases, and we're seeing Hellblade 2 and Forza looking incredible... at the sime time we're seeing BIG 3rd party games hitting Game Pass.. people are going to start realizing that Xbox platforms are a damn good place to be playing games.

yeah, this will be a great thread to bump in a few years. i think we are going to see some amazing AAA MS games, and they will all be on gamepass. 

xbox doesn't even have games why would I waste my time reading some article on the internet about some damage control? lmfao... pathetic

5 hours ago, Remij said:

MS still hasn't brought forth that AAA blockbuster content in about a decade.... a whole freaking decade.   They have alot of ground to make up. 

Elder Scroll 6 will be that title though, those billions they paid for Bethesda will help. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

MS still hasn't brought forth that AAA blockbuster content in about a decade.... a whole freaking decade.   They have alot of ground to make up. 

Elder Scroll 6 will be that title though, those billions they paid for Bethesda will help. 

I disagree.  I think Gears 5, Hivebusters, and Forza have been solid as fuck.  Forza is the best racing franchise around.

Obviously I agree they have a lot more work to do.  They need a string of good hits to begin to convince people things are changing though.  Halo NEEDS to be a great game.  Hellblade 2 needs to be great too...and Perfect Dark has just as good of a chance as anything else.

We'll have to see what they bring though.. because if they could have higher caliber titles, PLUS what they're doing with Game Pass.. that will drive subscriptions big time.

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

I disagree.  I think Gears 5, Hivebusters, and Forza have been solid as fuck.  Forza is the best racing franchise around.

Obviously I agree they have a lot more work to do.  They need a string of good hits to begin to convince people things are changing though.  Halo NEEDS to be a great game.  Hellblade 2 needs to be great too...and Perfect Dark has just as good of a chance as anything else.

We'll have to see what they bring though.. because if they could have higher caliber titles, PLUS what they're doing with Game Pass.. that will drive subscriptions big time.

Solid is a tier below AAA blockbuster.   I didn't say they haven't had a good game in a decade.  I said specifically a AAA blockbuster. 

Hivebusters?:cosby2:is that an actual game?

I can understand that a "killer app" may no longer exist in the video game industry.

But...........Microsoft is not even making games that compete for Game of the Year nominees. People notice after so many years.

it's the opposite of last gen, nothing but propaganda puff pieces coming out of these major sites trying to puff up their beloved SJWbox.

Phil and his lefty shenanigans are starting to take hold. the journalists realize he's on their side and now they're going to do his dirty work for him, and try to sell us xboxes.

don't fall for it. it's all a controlled response. MS had every intention of turning the media by offering cuckold games, taking away all the 'exclusives' ammo away from their fans and neutering themselves in the console war.

Xbox is trying everything they can to stay relevant. Full propaganda mode has been engaged,

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

Hivebusters?:cosby2:is that an actual game?

I can understand that a "killer app" may no longer exist in the video game industry.

But...........Microsoft is not even making games that compete for Game of the Year nominees. People notice after so many years.

Hivebusters was an ownage gears expansion. It looked glorious on the series x!

even wreckfest beats borza. :kaz:

no exlcusive-games-console, just a joke and fiery dream for the people who like to play the victim and want sympathy... trying to defend a sunken ship :kaz:  man it has been years and lems still try to convince themselves their console with nothing has any value whatsoever :mj: