E3 details revealed, Nintendo, MS, Capcom etc will be there, No Sony.

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If Microsoft is doing an E3 show during covid I have to imagine what they're going to show is going to be pretty substantial.

They'll be at E3... and they'll also have a Bethesda conference later on in the year I'm sure too.

Not to mention they've got stuff coming up for "games" and Windows as well.  Towards the end of this month they'll apparently have another gaming thing, as well as Game Stack Live.. going over all the new technologies that are starting to be used.

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If Microsoft is doing an E3 show during covid I have to imagine what they're going to show is going to be pretty substantial.

We've heard that for the last 7 years.  Let's see if they deliver. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"Sony, EA, Activision Blizzard, Sega, Bandai Namco and Square Enix are currently not confirmed to appear in this digital E3."

I'm sure more will follow 

So its a digital E3?

So, its really just a matter of whether or not these game companies have come to an arrangement with the ESA to show their own streaming press conference at a certain time so that the ESA can create a schedule and space these press conferences apart in order to call it a "show"

It appears that is all this is. So Sony could very well have a press conference of their own, but it just isn't listed on the ESA's schedule as being part of E3.

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Hopes and dreams

23 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

yeah, bet we'll see some halo infinite footage!!!!