Crysis Remastered free update is live now with next-gen enhancements on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

XBOX SERIES X

• Performance mode - 1080p - 60 fps
  • Quality mode – 2160p - 60 fps
  • RayTracing - 1440p - 60 fps

XBOX SERIES S

• Performance mode – 1080p - 60 fps
  • Quality mode - 2160p - 30 fps
  • RayTracing - 1080p - 30 fps

PlayStation 5

• Performance mode – 1080p - 60 fps
  • Quality mode - 1800p - 60 fps
  • RayTracing - 1440p - 60 fps
19 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yikes

Surprisingly the Switch version was better than the PS4 and Xbox1 versions.  Those versions were butchered for some reason. 

The next gen updates are now the best versions of course. 

• Haha 1
  • NPC 1
44 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The last gen versions were broken bro. 

i'm laughing at your post because you take the time to write it out even tho it's a thing of the past and you even say so yourself :D  yo sheep take every opportunity like remember when switch version was the best cuz next gen versions didn't exist :idid:

also i remember this video and them saying it but its still shitty on switch no matter what :kaz:  you cannot tell me you play a game like this on switch, nobody does 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

i'm laughing at your post because you take the time to write it out even tho it's a thing of the past and you even say so yourself :D  yo sheep take every opportunity like remember when switch version was the best cuz next gen versions didn't exist :idid:

also i remember this video and them saying it but its still shitty on switch no matter what :kaz:  you cannot tell me you play a game like this on switch, nobody does 

I don't care if you wouldn't play it on Switch, I'm not advocating for anyone to play it on any system.... that's people's own choices... but that doesn't stop it from being the better version on consoles prior to that next gen versions.   

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1