Jeff Grubb (Venturebeat) says Abandoned is not Kojima's horror game... Kojima in talks with MS about publishing his next game

• 2 months later...
On 2021-04-08 at 3:21 PM, Remij said:

The problem now.. is that Jim Ryan is running the show.  Kojima was chummy with Mark Cerny and Andrew House.  Those guys would have funded Kojima's pet projects until he retired if that's what he wanted.

Now that Ryan is running the show though, and like you said DS didn't light the charts on fire because it dared to be a bit different... it's likely Kojima was looking around for potential publishers.  He was apparently in with Google on something (which might be the MS game now).. It could also be that Kojima has multiple games in the pipe and is working with both MS and Sony?  Who knows? 

But I think MS definitely has something with him because of these rumors and Phil so obviously displaying the Kojima Productions statue in the background.

:ANYWORD:

• Haha 2
On 2021-04-08 at 1:21 AM, Remij said:

The problem now.. is that Jim Ryan is running the show.  Kojima was chummy with Mark Cerny and Andrew House.  Those guys would have funded Kojima's pet projects until he retired if that's what he wanted.

Now that Ryan is running the show though, and like you said DS didn't light the charts on fire because it dared to be a bit different... it's likely Kojima was looking around for potential publishers.  He was apparently in with Google on something (which might be the MS game now).. It could also be that Kojima has multiple games in the pipe and is working with both MS and Sony?  Who knows? 

But I think MS definitely has something with him because of these rumors and Phil so obviously displaying the Kojima Productions statue in the background.

Look at this lemming Fan Fiction :lawl:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Look at this lemming Fan Fiction :lawl:

What's funny is that you guys think "Death Stranding: Directors Cut" is Kojima's "Next game" :drake: 

Well, you guys are acting like FF7R Intergrade is a new game too... so I guess it's not surprising :rofl: 

I mean, I even say he probably has multiple games going on in the pipeline... and is working with both..

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

What's funny is that you guys think "Death Stranding: Directors Cut" is Kojima's "Next game" :drake: 

Well, you guys are acting like FF7R Intergrade is a new game too... so I guess it's not surprising :rofl: 

I mean, I even say he probably has multiple games going on in the pipeline... and is working with both..

Here LemiJ comes again trying to pin other people's argument on me..... dude just can't help himself with all these fan fics:mickey:

• 3 weeks later...