- Sackboy

- Destruction All Starts

- Returnal in a few days

- Ratchet and Clank in 2 months

Xbox:

- nothing

- nothing announced with a date

:mj:

Give slow Jonny a break, he too busy playing Tetris on his brand new series X. 

38 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

First party released games since new systems launched:

Playstation:

- Demons Souls

- Astrobot

- Miles Morales

- Sackboy

- Destruction All Starts

- Returnal in a few days

Xbox:

- nothing

O snap! The returnal looks good. But fuck paying $70! 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

First party released games since new systems launched:

Playstation:

- Demons Souls

- Astrobot

- Miles Morales

- Sackboy

- Destruction All Starts

- Returnal in a few days

Xbox:

- nothing

ftfy :francis: 

"Ratchet and Clank in 2 months" :D 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

ftfy :francis: 

"Ratchet and Clank in 2 months" :D 

LOL if you are gonna use the pure exclusive logic then Xbox is never going to have a game on the list :mj:

I have to use purely console exclusives just to make Xbox relevant and even at that the Sony list doesn't have anything on PC, just cross gen. So what you're saying is that even when Halo is released, you're gonna cross it off the Xbox list :biggrin: Xbox legit gonna have nothing for years. 

Yeah Returnal and R&C there to show PS has present and future months set too. Xbox literally has NOTHING....literally. 6 months in with ZERO new first party games and ZERO first party games dated :tom:

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Destruction All Stars :kaz: 

Yeah, I'm not even talking about quality, just pure output. If MS released State of Decay and Crackdown calibur games then they would be on the Xbox list, but MS has literally done nothing :sabu: Sony's worst first party game in decades is still better than nothing. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LOL if you are gonna use the pure exclusive logic then Xbox is never going to have a game on the list :mj:

I have to use purely console exclusives just to make Xbox relevant and even at that the Sony list doesn't have anything on PC, just cross gen. So what you're saying is that even when Halo is released, you're gonna cross it off the Xbox list :biggrin: Xbox legit gonna have nothing for years. 

Yeah Returnal and R&C there to show PS has present and future months set too. Xbox literally has NOTHING....literally. 6 months in with ZERO new first party games and ZERO first party games dated :tom:

Yeah, I'm not even talking about quality, just pure output. If MS released State of Decay and Crackdown calibur games then they would be on the Xbox list, but MS has literally done nothing :sabu: Sony's worst first party game in decades is still better than nothing. 

And yet Sony is getting eviscerated at every turn while everyone else seems to be warming to Xbox.

Say all the dumb shit you want, none of that junk has moved a needle. Nobody cares about any of it. There might as well be nothing.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

And yet Sony is getting eviscerated at every turn while everyone else seems to be warming to Xbox.

Say all the dumb shit you want, none of that junk has moved a needle. Nobody cares about any of it. There might as well be nothing.

:biggrin: Now you care about 'moving the needle' over actual games.  Imagine caring about goodwill on forums and within games media :mj:

Sony had it for all last gen and it would be worthless without the first party output they had. That's all that matters.

Even funnier since all that MS has done still hasn't moved the actual needle. They were last, they are still last. Sony and Nintendo still leagues ahead in sales and market share. Both Sony and Nintendo first party stronger than it has ever been while MS' is at the current stage the worst it has ever been. Buying a million studios means nothing until the games they release are actually good. So maybe in 5 yaers we can talk about how great MS is but for now they've had the worst new gen launch of all time. 6 months in with still nothing. Still last in sales, last in critical reception of games and last in mainstream market. 

But hey, resetera loves Xbox now :tom:

47 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LOL I game on PC dude.. Idgaf about console exclusive bullshit.. take that argument somewhere else.. lmao insulting the Xbox console like I give a fuck :D 

I don't give a sweet fuck about ANY of those PS games you listed.  The ONLY game I care about is Demon's Souls.  I mean is it THAT hard to believe?

You listed some games.. and I crossed out the completely shitty ones and left the 2 good ones.. it's not any deeper than that. :shrug: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL I game on PC dude.. Idgaf about console exclusive bullshit.. take that argument somewhere else.. lmao insulting the Xbox console like I give a fuck :D 

I don't give a sweet fuck about ANY of those PS games you listed.  The ONLY game I care about is Demon's Souls.  I mean is it THAT hard to believe?

You listed some games.. and I crossed out the completely shitty ones and left the 2 good ones.. it's not any deeper than that. :shrug: 

Well you do care because I was making a reply to jonb's dumb comment and you had to chime in ;) . A reply that had nothing to do with PC or systems, just Sony and MS as devs. I wasn't listing games you like or don't like. I wasn't even listing good or bad games. Just literally a list of output by each respective first party since jonb said 'Sony don't need games' when literally MS has no games. Not even in the past way where we meant no good games, but literally no games since launch. :shrug:

and for the record Astro >>> 99% of other 2020 releases

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well you do care because I was making a reply to jonb's dumb comment and you had to chime in ;) . A reply that had nothing to do with PC or systems, just Sony and MS as devs. I wasn't listing games you like or don't like. I wasn't even listing good or bad games. Just literally a list of output by each respective first party since jonb said 'Sony has no games' when literally MS has no games. Not even in the past way where we meant no good games, but literally no games since launch. :shrug:

and for the record Astro >>> 99% of other 2020 releases

You listed games... and I crossed out the shitty ones :sam: 

As I said.. I was just "fixing" your list.  Sony's put out 2 good games, and Xbox has put out 0.  That's pretty accurate to me. :-* 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

You listed games... and I crossed out the shitty ones :sam: 

As I said.. I was just "fixing" your list.  Sony's put out 2 good games, and Xbox has put out 0.  That's pretty accurate to me. :-* 

I'll take 2-0 even if I think it's 3-0 :francis:

About to be 5-0 :lawd:

:-*

• Like 1

guilty gear strive and FF7R:I as well

there's really nothing different than last gen. Sony is outmatching MS first party 10:1 and Japanese 3rd parties are still not up to par on the console. they miss everything good, still.

It's true, Sony doesn't need to show shit, we can make an educated guess after a sample size of about close to a decade now.