They dropped the Path of Exile 2 trailer on the same day as Diablo 2 Resurrected's Alpha lol

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Oh look another isometric, boring ass western RPG. Except this one looks shiny!!! 

Genre hasn’t changed since Bauldur’s Gate :hest: 

Hermits and their shitty genres :drake: 

Nobody, and I repeat NOBODY cares about your opinion dIke 

:geese:  

18 hours ago, Ike said:

Oh look another isometric, boring ass western RPG. Except this one looks shiny!!! 

Genre hasn’t changed since Bauldur’s Gate :hest: 

Hermits and their shitty genres :drake: 

what the fuck are you even talking about? Baldur's gate is a CRPG based on DnD and path of exile is a ARPG, sit down you fucking noob.

@Twinblade

the game owns, if you liked diablo 2 you chances you'd like the og poe too. people complaining about it because of the skill tree or say the gameplay is bland have no idea what they are talking about.

I have probably over a few k hours into this game, played it a lot in endgame. the game is MASSSIVE in content, the story owns and character building is absolutely untouched.

A true kaz certified banger, one of the kaz holy trinity games :aitch:  

sorry just had to defend my baby here 

Edited by kaz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Is this one going to be F2P as well?

yes. and the microtransaction you can buy are purely cosmetics. I spent like 200€ on this game to support them but after so many hours it's like nothing. GGG is doing really well financially its a huge success.

also they truly care, the guy chris wilson (not the diablo 3 guy :mjgrin:) who started it with a few others are very passionate about the game and it shows. definitely my fav devs.

• Upvote 1