Jason Schreier - Sony's Obsession with Blockbuster games is stirring unrest within the Playstation empire

Just now, Remij said:

So instead of a show tied to a game... they're remaking and retconning the 2 titles of the series... to tie the game to the show :drake: 

And no...  Minecraft is more successful than any game Sony will ever make. :tom: 

MS bought minecraft after it was successful.  

and Minecraft is more successful on Sony and Nintendo systems than on Xbox :lawl:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love hennig. while she killed it with the UC games, i'll never forget how epic the soul reaver titles were. it was crazy playing action-adventure games, back then, with stellar VO and acting (metal

Yep.  She's one of the best.  The Legacy of Kain games were so far ahead in many aspects as you said.  The crazy environment morphing and puzzles, and yes.. the voice acting was just phenomenal.  Simo

They're.... literally remaking TLOU...  That's what Naughty Dog is doing right now... remaking a 2013 game...     No wonder why their games are coming to PC now.  Sony literally want to milk

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Less than the amount of Forza releases in the same time frame:lawl:

Eh, not an appropriate comparison. Hell, each forza horizon game has a completely different setting. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

MS bought minecraft after it was successful.  

and Minecraft is more successful on Sony and Nintendo systems than on Xbox :lawl:

Minecraft never knew success like it has now... until MS took over.  Sorry bud.

And I like that you even state it outright in your post... because it was never on those systems until MS took over it :lul: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

MS never knew success like it has now... until MS took over.  Sorry bud.

And I like that you even state it outright in your post... because it was never on those systems until MS took over it :lul: 

Minecraft was multiplats before MS bought it and its still more successful on other systems than Xbox :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Minecraft was multiplats before MS bought it and its still more successful on other systems than Xbox :lawl:

Nvm yea it was. :ben: 

And nobody cares what it's more successful on... MS made Minecraft far more successful than any Sony game will EVER be.. regardless of how many platforms they release their game on :mj: 

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Nvm yea it was. :ben: 

And nobody cares what it's more successful on... MS made Minecraft far more successful than any Sony game will EVER be.. regardless of how many platforms they release their game on :mj: 

Apparently MS cared enough to kept it multiplat because the majority of sales came on Nintendo and Sony systems.

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently MS cared enough to kept it multiplat because the majority of sales came on Nintendo and Sony systems.

You seem to forget what I was arguing.  I said Sony will never have a product as big as MS made Minecraft... and I added that it doesn't matter how many platforms Sony releases their games on...Sony will never have a product sell more than Minecraft.

So no.. it's not going to be more successful than any MS title. :shrug: 

And dude, nobody gives a fuck if you think MS' game selling better on Sony and Nintendo systems is some kind of win... all that shows is Sony that their games can be more successful if they put them everywhere.. which if you look at my other thread about Sony's new job position.. they're certainly heading towards  :lul: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You seem to forget what I was arguing.  I said Sony will never have a product as big as MS made Minecraft... and I added that it doesn't matter how many platforms Sony releases their games on...Sony will never have a product sell more than Minecraft.

So no.. it's not going to be more successful than any MS title. :shrug: 

And dude, nobody gives a fuck if you think MS' game selling better on Sony and Nintendo systems is some kind of win... all that shows is Sony that their games can be more successful if they put them everywhere.. which if you look at my other thread about Sony's new job position.. they're certainly heading towards  :lul: 

Minecraft was successful looooooooong before MS bought them. 

It shows that MS would make a better 3rd party publisher than a 1st party one since their own game is selling better on competitors systems than their own systems....... and let's not talk about how terribly their 1st party games have been doing for them and last decade :lawl:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Minecraft was successful looooooooong before MS bought them. 

It shows that MS would make a better 3rd party publisher than a 1st party one since their own game is selling better on competitors systems than their own systems....... and let's not talk about how terribly their 1st party games have been doing for them and last decade :lawl:

Sure, and it became faaaaaar more successful after MS took over it.

And again, Sony will never have anything that sells better.  So your statement was wrong :shrug: