Resident Evil Village To Offer Graphics & Performance Mode Like DMC5, Devs Putting PS5 to Full Use

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cucksoles graphics settings.     Shit performance mode or shit graphics mode? 

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online.     Mentioning the obvious is not b

Who would have EVER thought at the start of last gen... that MS would fully embrace PC gaming... and Sony would start releasing their exclusives on PC?   LMFAO... nobody.   And her

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I get kinda annoyed when devs say this. You're not pushing a new system to its limits when you're taking a game built for last gen and porting it over...

Yeah, it’s dumb hype talk. 

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Lol ps5 and series x stomp on your pc rofl shut up 

Not for long, cucksoles can enjoy their one year+ of being at the top and then it's back to being the bottom bitch all gen, outperformed by mid range PCs and even laptops.  :kaz: 

I mean, the biggest boost the new consoles got are their SSD. The new consoles graphical output hasn't impressed anyone. :hest:

Regardless, tuning your settings > cucksoles graphics modes.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Lol isn’t he using a basic laptop? LOL!

It's a gaming laptop, cost me $1500. Nothing basic about it, while it's not as good as the new consoles it easily outperform the last-gen consoles, which is what I wanted at the time, PS5 and Series X weren't even out yet when I bought it.

It has it's limitations but I usually play most games on high with a few settings at ultra, at 1080p, while usually maintaining a FPS of around 80 (or more).

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not for long, cucksoles can enjoy their one year+ of being at the top and then it's back to being the bottom bitch all gen, outperformed by mid range PCs and even laptops.  :kaz: 

I mean, the biggest boost the new consoles got are their SSD. The new consoles graphical output hasn't impressed anyone. :hest:

It's a gaming laptop, cost me $1500. Nothing basic about it, while it's not as good as the new consoles it easily outperform the last-gen consoles, which is what I wanted at the time, PS5 and Series X weren't even out yet when I bought it.

It has it's limitations but I usually play most games on high with a few settings at ultra, at 1080p, while usually maintaining a FPS of around 80 (or more).

$1,500 to be a less than basic bitch :D 

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not for long? It'll be a long time before you buy that 3000 dollar laptop that's for sure. 

Meanwhile,  you can adjust your settings down to ps4 pro settings 🤣

Bragging about 1080p lol

34 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Says the dick sucking fgt who games on Switch. :kaz: 

And you always end up buying all consoles. $1500 for a PS5 and Series X with no exclusives... :pavarotti:

27 minutes ago, JonB said:

Not for long? It'll be a long time before you buy that 3000 dollar laptop that's for sure. 

Meanwhile,  you can adjust your settings down to ps4 pro settings 🤣

Bragging about 1080p lol

Nah, might get a desktop anyway.

I don't have any monitor that output more than 1080p either way. 1440p would be good enough for me, don't care much for 4K, having a high FPS is way more important for me.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine a scenario where you spend upwards of $1500 just on a video card yet none of the games on your platform look as good as TLOU 2 on PS4. Wouldn’t that be hilarious?

wait a minute.......:roff:

What the fuck, what $1500 card doesn't exceed the PS4? :tom: 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Its always been cross gen clown. 

Nah, it wasn't at one point in time.  It started off cross-gen, then was shifted to next gen only.

You already know the deal. :shrug: 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

You've spent more than that on consoles this past gen.. to play games that look and run worse :rofl: 

And his $1500 laptop sure as hell does more than just play games :omglol: