Returnal spoilers supposedly leaked

I'll say this once. Any plot details remain in spoiler tags, including stupid reactions or hinting. Anyone posts anything outside of spoiler tags and outside of this thread and insta ban. Enough of the spoiling shit for others every new game for SW points. 

I won't be back in this thread.

• Thanks 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

I'll say this once. Any plot details remain in spoiler tags, including stupid reactions or hinting. Anyone posts anything outside of spoiler tags and outside of this thread and insta ban. Enough of the spoiling shit for others every new game for SW points. 

Ditto. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

🤣

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

:hest:

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So, the people who keep on MAKING UP fake spoilers and spreading them online are clearly doing so with an agenda, and try to create "anti-SJW" talking points to have people go off on rants.

They are clearly trying to convey the message that "WOKISM (pretend there's an extra pair of quotation marks around that) IS SPREADING, EVEN IN YOUR VIDEO GAMES!!! LOOK AT SPOILERS FOR THIS GAME!!!"

....and guess who are the people who falling for it, and are going around spreading it?

On 2021-04-12 at 10:14 PM, Twinblade said:

Obviously don't click below if you don't want to be spoiled

Reveal hidden contents

XjnEsqx.jpg

WOW if true :|.........

On 2021-04-12 at 10:17 PM, Remij said:

:rofls:

On 2021-04-13 at 9:06 AM, Cooke said:

I find this offensive and it should be banned from Sony consoles. 

It was all fake :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The fact that it could be somewhat believable speaks volumes about the times we live in.

yeah...........you anti-SJW are incredibly whiney and gullible people who will believe just about anything, and are pretty much LOOKING FOR SHIT to rant about.

You are absolutely right...........those are the times we live in.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah...........you anti-SJW are incredibly whiney and gullible people who will believe just about anything, and are pretty much LOOKING FOR SHIT to rant about.

You are absolutely right...........those are the times we live in.

At least it's not a fake Russia story 😉