Gamesindusty.biz: Biggest announced Xbox exclusives are years away

in other xbox news, it still has no games and wont till.. the next xbox :pavarotti:

XBOX has a lot of amazing studios and these games are coming but, I've had few conversations with friends at XBOX Games Studios and those games they announced, Everwild, Perfect Dark, Fable are so far away, as in, they might even be in a new XBOX by the time these games come out(jokingly of course lol), they are so far away and when you look at the Hideo Kojima stuff you wonder if they are signing third parties in the moment because they don't have a line-up of big exclusives at all

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so basically, what i just said ? 

XDomination 

Called it: MS pulled a fast one on you guys 2 gens in a row. Fake CGI trailers to get the base interested and invest in more failed hardware, yet these games have had no work done on them, are years away, still in concept stage.

Worst part? Some will end up cancelled like Phantom Dust.

Perfect Dark will never come out. calling it now. The reveal fell flat on its face and MS wants it swept under the rug. with what they intended to spend on it, there's no way Phil will let it come out after seeing the reception.

Another generation of no games. this is incredible.

The ones that do manage to escape Phil Cancel will be launched into gamepass and score 5.0's, and be half of what MS promised they would be like crackdown 3.

New Xbox hardware will once again be announced for release in 2023-2024 - before any of these promised games come to fruition.

if you fall for this a 3rd time, hit your head against the wall :rofl: 

Can we all collectively acknowledge the industry is pretty has come to a predictable point? Xboys really seem to be the only ones who have the mentality that each new gen will completely change things. 

Xbox will probably end up in third place again, with long droughts again, relying on Halo/Gears/Forza again. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Completely made up, they have no earthly idea when any of these games are coming out. Period.

Remember when your dumbass thought these games were coming out this year?  Just like I told your clown ass... games takes 4 to 5 years to make.   Enjoy the wait 😂🤣

343 is microsoft's top studio and they're on a 6 year cycle.

turn 10 is now at 4-5 years since their last FORZA RACING GAME.

MS's new SJW policies eliminate crunch entirely. nothing will get done.

:rofl: 

NOT A SHRED of Fable gameplay yet

NOT A SHRED of Perfect Dark but we've been hearing about The Initiative's LinkedIn/CV manager hires for half a decade now :rofl: 

The games won't even be real exclusives anyway. All day one on PC with ports on other consoles down the line.

Even worse with their latest acquisition like Bethesda, Lemtards expecting the next Elderscrolls to be exclusive...  :pavarotti:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Do you have any reliable sources to back this up? 

Why would a source be needed to defend from things which are completely made up and have no substantiation? You obviously don't understand the direction in which burden of proof flows you autist.

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would a source be needed to defend from things which are completely made up and have no substantiation? You obviously don't understand the direction in which burden of proof flows you autist.

"I've had few conversations with friends at XBOX Games Studios and those games they announced, Everwild, Perfect Dark, Fable are so far away"

So you're saying Game industry Biz is lying? 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"I've had few conversations with friends at XBOX Games Studios and those games they announced, Everwild, Perfect Dark, Fable are so far away"

So you're saying Game industry Biz is lying?

"Trust me, I know a guy"

Shut the fuck up idiot...

:patpatpat:

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

"Trust me, I know a guy"

Shut the fuck up idiot...

:patpatpat:

Game industry Biz doesn't post fake news or BS rumours bro.   Do you know who they are? 

This is akin to you saying MAT from NPD doesn't know how much hardware Xbox sold in the US because he doesn't work for MS. 

Akin to you saying Digital Foundry was clueless when PS4 Pro games kept outperforming Series X. 

Akin to saying every reliable site made shit up when they said the Next gen Xbox will have a weaker model. 

Game industry Biz is not a no name site that randomly makes shit up clown 🤡 

Edited by Goukosan