Gamesindusty.biz: Biggest announced Xbox exclusives are years away

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Game industry Biz doesn't post fake news or BS rumours bro.   Do you know who they are? 

This is akin to you saying MAT from NPD doesn't know how much hardware Xbox sold in the US because he doesn't work for MS. 

Akin to you saying Digital Foundry was clueless when PS4 Pro games kept outperforming Series X. 

Akin to saying every reliable site made shit up when they said the Next gen Xbox will have a weaker model. 

Game industry Biz is not a no name site that randomly makes shit up clown 🤡

It's hearsay with nothing to corroborate it. No citations, sources, no evidence, literally nothing but this person's word. The fact that you're trying to pull this kind of nonsense in here is just laughably stupid.

There's nothing else to say.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so basically, what i just said ? 

XDomination 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's hearsay with nothing to corroborate it. No citations, sources, no evidence, literally nothing but this person's word. The fact that you're trying to pull this kind of nonsense in here is just laughably stupid.

There's nothing else to say.

Again, Do you know game industry Biz track record?   They don't post BS stories bro.  

Cry more bitch 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again, Do you know game industry Biz track record?   They don't post BS stories bro.  

Cry more bitch 😂🤣

I don't give a good goddamn what you say or what you think the track record is of this website, it's hearsay with zero evidence to corroborate it. There's nothing else to discuss, you're a blabbering dipshit moron.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I don't give a good goddamn what you say or what you think the track record is of this website, it's hearsay with zero evidence to corroborate it. There's nothing else to discuss, you're a blabbering dipshit moron.

Games take 4 to 5 years to make, anyone with common sense knows this.  You on the other hand expected these games to be made in a year... you're beyond stupid 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Games take 4 to 5 years to make, anyone with common sense knows this.  You on the other hand expected these games to be made in a year... you're beyond stupid 😂🤣

Not only did I never say that which you've completely fabricated, we have no earthly idea how far into development any of these games actually are. There's nothing to say, you're dumb.

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Not only did I never say that which you've completely fabricated, we have no earthly idea how far into development any of these games actually are. There's nothing to say, you're dumb.

Oh so you didn't say those games were coming this year or soon?    Is that your final answer? :tom5:

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

I mean all we’ve got so far are proof of concept cgi trailers so this is not surprising. 

I could see Starfield dropping this year though. 

Look at Death Stranding though as an example. Huge and deep game with a dev team of about 90 and it was finished in 3 years.

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Dynoshit is having a complete meltdown

That's not how this works, people need to stop posting things that are unsubstantiated, cannot be verified and then through total delusion treat said statements as a fact of reality.

Edited by DynamiteCop
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not how this works, people need to stop posting things that are unsubstantiated, cannot be verified and then through total delusion treat said statements as a fact of reality.

You mean like all the shit you have posted that turned out to be incorrect bullshit.:lawl:

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The irony here is lost on you, isn't it?  You are the #1 poster of fake news. Wethere it's about video games or Trumprapistracist related.  Just face it.  The ShitBox has no games now or until the middle of the gen.