• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so basically, what i just said ? 

XDomination 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

So because one game was delayed, that automatically means the others are as well? :drake: 

You DO know Sony's games don't have dates either and are also being pushed back...

LMAO you guys thought you were getting Horizon 2 and GoW and GT7... THIS... year. :rofl: 

I love how you say you don't care about Xbox yet every time I'm trolling jonb you gotta come in and defend Xbox/MS :reg:

LMAO Sony already has 6 first party games out in 6 months, another 2 out by June. Then Horizon most likely by end of year. That alone would make it 9 games by end of 2021 while MS will have Halo.......maybe, which should've been a launch game :tom: 

and absolutely no one thought GoW was this year. NO ONE. literally the second everyone saw the year, everyone said 'delayed'.

Imagine defending the first party team that might have 1 game out in 14 months from launch while bashing the one that will definitely have 8 and maybe 9 :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I love how you say you don't care about Xbox yet every time I'm trolling jonb you gotta come in and defend Xbox/MS :reg:

LMAO Sony already has 6 first party games out in 6 months, another 2 out by June. Then Horizon most likely by end of year. That alone would make it 9 games by end of 2021 while MS will have Halo.......maybe, which should've been a launch game :tom: 

and absolutely no one thought GoW was this year. NO ONE. literally the second everyone saw the year, everyone said 'delayed'.

Imagine defending the first party team that might have 1 game out in 14 months from launch while bashing the one that will definitely have 8 and maybe 9 :biggrin:

I never say I don't care about Xbox lmao... I say I don't care about consoles....

And LMFAO DUDE

mal.png

:lawl::ovolol: :omglol: 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Can literally take all of them out and the launch lineup alone will still be more than Xbox until 2022 :mj:

Both launch lineups are complete garbage.

It's Halo Vs Horizon this fall.

Edit// Actually I take that back.  Demon's Souls, Spidey, and Ratchet are obviously better than the nothing MS has put out.. so I'll give you that.  Still been a shitty console launch IMO.  I just have no interest in these consoles whatsoever.

First time I've never bought a PS console at launch :( 

Oh well :juggle: 

Edited by Remij
48 minutes ago, Remij said:

Both launch lineups are complete garbage.

It's Halo Vs Horizon this fall.

Edit// Actually I take that back.  Demon's Souls, Spidey, and Ratchet are obviously better than the nothing MS has put out.. so I'll give you that.  Still been a shitty console launch IMO.  I just have no interest in these consoles whatsoever.

First time I've never bought a PS console at launch :( 

Oh well :juggle: 

Don't know how well you're remembering PS console launches cause this is by far the best of the last few.

and you keep leaving it out but Astro is legit. All SW trolling aside, it's near Mario magic platforming. There's a reason Sony got rid of all of Japan and yet kept Asobi.

Still think you'll get a PS5 eventually. You know every year Sony first party are going to be GOTY contenders. Imagine doing a jonb and not playing UC, TLOU, Horizon, GoW, Ghost and every other massive blockbuster year after year. Sony's first party is better than it ever has been. Bad time to jump off. 

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

"I don't care about Xbox bro :awww:"

Very next post

"XDomination is coming :adhd:

15 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Post the PS3 and PS4 first 6 months. 

You have a very distorted memory. PS4 didn't get a truly quality title till Bloodborne, nearly 1.5 years after launch. PS5's free pack in game is already better than anything PS3 and PS4 had at launch and it their first 6 months. 

Dude's entire thing is videogames and he's always wrong. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

"I don't care about Xbox bro :awww:"

Very next post

"XDomination is coming :adhd:

Xbox isn't just a console is it? :bena:

I like the Xbox brand obviously... I've never once said I didn't care about it..  I've said I don't care about the console... which is absolutely true.

But that goes for PS too... I dont give a fuck about the console.  I always admit when Sony has a great game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-04-15 at 11:39 AM, JonB said:

What Sony first party games have came out In these 6 months ? Astrobot demo and destruction Allstars? Impressive 

It's not gonna be years . And deathloop got delayed again. let's pretend covid hasn't fucked things up for everyone 

But hang out these 3 games mentioned when ms has the biggest 1st party In the biz.  Idiot 

:lawl:

Honestly i think Xbox will be great eventually.. but its almost like MS was about to pull the plug on the brand but then changed their mind later in the game and had nothing ready for the new generation. 

On 2021-04-15 at 3:07 PM, Remij said:

Xbox isn't just a console is it? :bena:

I like the Xbox brand obviously... I've never once said I didn't care about it..  I've said I don't care about the console... which is absolutely true.

But that goes for PS too... I dont give a fuck about the console.  I always admit when Sony has a great game.

Stop the BS... you were clearly talking about the console when you were talking about the launch lineups.  

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Stop the BS... you were clearly talking about the console when you were talking about the launch lineups.  

Yeah, I love it when Bilbo BEGGins pretends he isn't a lemming and trying to defend Xbox. He's a common lemming, and he knows it.

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, I love it when Bilbo BEGGins pretends he isn't a lemming and trying to defend Xbox. He's a common lemming, and he knows it.

Stop the BS :awww:

Kinda hard for me to be a Lemming without owning the console...  This is a case of you not having any real response, so you just try to deflect :hest: 

It's taking you idiots a LONG time to come to the realization that Xbox means PC these days.  What's hilarious, is that no one could have predicted that the Lemmings themselves would have accepted it far quicker :rofls: 

DingleJehurey :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Stop the BS :awww:

Kinda hard for me to be a Lemming without owning the console...  This is a case of you not having any real response, so you just try to deflect :hest: 

It's taking you idiots a LONG time to come to the realization that Xbox means PC these days.  What's hilarious, is that no one could have predicted that the Lemmings themselves would have accepted it far quicker :rofls: 

DingleJehurey :rofl: 

LOL he's getting angry.

No..........you ARE a lemming, you defend Phil Spencer like your life depended on it.

You run to PC when Xbox and Phil are pathetically failing.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting angry.

No..........you ARE a lemming, you defend Phil Spencer like your life depended on it.

You run to PC when Xbox and Phil are pathetically failing.

You said Satya was going to fire Phil Spencer... and here he goes again giving him more and more billions to play with :rofl: 

"Pathetically failing" he says :rofls: 

:RISITAS:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You said Satya was going to fire Phil Spencer... and here he goes again giving him more and more billions to play with :rofl: 

"Pathetically failing" he says :rofls: 

:RISITAS:

LOL he's just started defending Phil again.

Thanks for confirming that you're a lemming.

Wow that was easy. 

You turn into a lemming like as if I muttered a magic word and POOF......lemmingnized on command. :drake:

Maybe saying the name "Phil Spencer" triggers a hypnosis keyword.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's just started defending Phil again.

Thanks for confirming that you're a lemming.

Wow that was easy. 

You turn into a lemming like as if I muttered a magic word and POOF......lemmingnized on command. :drake:

Maybe saying the name "Phil Spencer" triggers a hypnosis keyword.

Phil runs Xbox.. Xbox makes PC games.

You're just Butthurt2K21 :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Phil runs Xbox.. Xbox makes PC games.

You're just Butthurt2K21 :rofl: 

LOL, thanks for saying you're a lemming.

I just made Butthurt2K21 for you, and you are absolutely knee-deep into it.

I love how he still doesn't know how to use the analogy, but he's still trying to make it work.

And that's from TWO DAYS AGO...............now that's butthurt.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, thanks for saying you're a lemming.

I just made Butthurt2K21 for you, and you are absolutely knee-deep into it.

I love how he still doesn't know how to use the analogy, but he's still trying to make it work.

And that's from TWO DAYS AGO...............now that's butthurt.:lawl:

Now he's copying me because he literally has nothing to say.

He just wants to run this in circles... again and again and again... just like Returnal... literally going through the same motions over and over again hoping to win :rofl: