March 2021 NPD results- PS5 is the fastest selling console in US history.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scalpers are hoarding up Miles Morales. Damn.

%80 of sold PS5 owned by scalpers. 

Remij said Spider-man Miles Morales was a sales flop.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

When you consider that Switch serves 2 markets... eh, not that surprising.

You keep trying to ignore the fact that Switch serves the console AND handheld markets.  One in particular that Nintendo has always done VERY well with... :shrug: 

Oh this DC again....lol

Switch is outpacing every single handheld + console combo Nintendo ever made except as Wii + DS.   Hey at least you tried. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Oh this DC again....lol

Switch is outpacing every single handheld + console combo Nintendo ever made except as Wii + DS.   Hey at least you tried. 

Yes, because buying ONE thing is easier and cheaper than buying two things..... :drake: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Miles Morales makes it 5 months in a row of being in the Top 5 NPD. Insane for an exclusive game. Pretty much doesn't happen outside of the major Nintendo IPs.

Not bad for a game no one wanted or cared about. Super high PS5 attach rate too. :ben:

Scalpers are hoarding up Miles Morales. Damn.

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
14 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

People aren't buying them, I mean they are but this data is very deceptive. It's not gamers buying them, it's scalpers hoarding them. This generation probably has the least amount of units in gamers hands we've ever had.

So scalpers are buying Mikes Morales too?  Idiot

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

People aren't buying them, I mean they are but this data is very deceptive. It's not gamers buying them, it's scalpers hoarding them. This generation probably has the least amount of units in gamers hands we've ever had.

So scalpers are buying Miles Morales too?  Idiot

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Miles Morales makes it 5 months in a row of being in the Top 5 NPD. Insane for an exclusive game. Pretty much doesn't happen outside of the major Nintendo IPs.

Not bad for a game no one wanted or cared about. Super high PS5 attach rate too. :ben:

The real news is that it (a glorified DLC) has outsold The Laughs at Us 2.  LMAO!

Also, will be hilarious when Marvel pulls an MLB and decideds that they want MORE.  :hest:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

The real news is that it (a glorified DLC) has outsold The Laughs at Us 2.  LMAO!

Also, will be hilarious when Marvel pulls an MLB and decideds that they want MORE.  :hest:

Marvel/Disney is more than free at anytime to let MS develop a Spider-Man game for Xflop. Except they don’t have any devs even halfway close to Insomniac. :drake:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Marvel/Disney is more than free at anytime to let MS develop a Spider-Man game for Xflop. Except they don’t have any devs even halfway close to Insomniac. :drake:

They have Insomniac... why do they need MS to develop a Spider-Man game? :drake: 

Put the game on everything or you lose the license seems to work pretty well for other publishers :shrug: 

Just now, Remij said:

They have Insomniac... why do they need MS to develop a Spider-Man game? :drake: 

Put the game on everything or you lose the license seems to work pretty well for other publishers :shrug: 

I don’t think they want to play that game when Sony owns the movie rights and lets him be in their movies. :reg:

Also, funny how only MS is left out of the exclusive Marvel game party. :kaz: 

30 minutes ago, Ike said:

I don’t think they want to play that game when Sony owns the movie rights and lets him be in their movies. :reg:

Also, funny how only MS is left out of the exclusive Marvel game party. :kaz: 

Considering their relationship almost fell through over the movies already... it just gives Marvel more leverage to use the games against them if things turn sour.

Especially when Jim Ryan's Sony seems to be more intent on making money than pleasing their fanboys fanboyism.

#freeSpidey :blessed: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yeah I'm sure what they are learning from Spiderman v Avengers model is that they need to focus on making games multiplatform :tom:

43 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah I'm sure what they are learning from Spiderman v Avengers model is that they need to focus on making games multiplatform :tom:

You're suggesting that Insomniac's game wouldn't sell more if it released on multiple platforms vs just one? :drake: 

10 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes, because buying ONE thing is easier and cheaper than buying two things..... :drake: 

Look at that cope.... in this very same thread you went from "bbbut why is Switch selling so much, it's just a shitty Wiiu :awww: to now "well its not surprising seeing as it serving two markets" :lawl:  

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at that cope.... in this very same thread you went from "bbbut why is Switch selling so much, it's just a shitty Wiiu :awww: to now "well its not surprising seeing as it serving two markets" :lawl:  

LOL, yep as I suspected... no response to my point found :hest: 

"bubut you said this and that!!!!  Please allow me to act like that changes and invalidates the factual point you made! :tear2:"

LOL NOPE. :tom:  

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL, yep as I suspected... no response to my point found :hest: 

"bubut you said this and that!!!!  Please allow me to act like that changes and invalidates the factual point you made! :tear2:"

LOL NOPE. :tom:  

You contradicted and invalidated yourself in the same thread, first you claimed its surprising its selling well, then in the very next post your claim its not surprising it's selling well. 

You can't even figure out which BS damage control you're going with 😂🤣 

That COPE will do that you.