March 2021 NPD results- PS5 is the fastest selling console in US history.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scalpers are hoarding up Miles Morales. Damn.

%80 of sold PS5 owned by scalpers. 

Remij said Spider-man Miles Morales was a sales flop.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:mj: Take the L bro.

Nobody gives a shit about a game that is top 5 NPD first 5 months of launch. Ok......... 

Scalped PS5 argument :lawl:

There's no L to take homie.  The game sold 70% of the original... despite being on 2 systems and having a full launch hype machine behind it.

The fact that you're leaning so hard on my "nobody cares about it" statement is because outside of that what I posted was accurate... :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

and TLOU2 broke Sony records. Man people truly don't care about Miles Morales :sabu:

It's got a 7.4 user score at metacritic :rofl: 

It's basically "SOMETHING" for people to play :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's no L to take homie.  The game sold 70% of the original... despite being on 2 systems and having a full launch hype machine behind it.

The fact that you're leaning so hard on my "nobody cares about it" statement is because outside of that what I posted was accurate... :shrug: 

Just now, Remij said:

It's got a 7.4 user score at metacritic :rofl: 

It's basically "SOMETHING" for people to play :hest: 

You sticking to your ridiculous source which sites digital sales a month after launch and yet ignoring top 5, 5 months in a row from NPD :biggrin:

Sales Juggernaut. Huge attach rate to PS5. Wrong on literally all accounts month after month :reg:

LMAO using user score at metacritic now :biggrin: after using scalped PS5s. Reeks of desperation :9: Big L.....Huggggeeee L. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You sticking to your ridiculous source which sites digital sales a month after launch and yet ignoring top 5, 5 months in a row from NPD :biggrin:

Sales Juggernaut. Huge attach rate to PS5. Wrong on literally all accounts month after month :reg:

LMAO using user score at metacritic now :biggrin: after using scalped PS5s. Reeks of desperation :9: Big L.....Huggggeeee L. 

The source is perfectly fine.  The only L here is the one in your name :reg: 

:juggle: