Nier Replicant (ニーアレプリカント ) Original PS3 vs PS4 Remastered Graphics/Gameplay Comparison

:juggle: 

The two things I want most are:

1. The ability to switch between the new arrangement, and the original OST.  PLEASE LET THIS BE A THING SQUARE!

2. Papa Nier

This is looking amazing though :wow2: 

This Nier is finally going to be reviewed fairly I bet.  9/10 at GS for sure :smoke: 

• aitch 1

I will play the og, have fun with this fake shit suckers. And no you won't get the godly ost, rempee. :juggle:   enjoy your trash remaster :juggle: I'm a TRUE NIER FAN!

1 minute ago, kaz said:

I will play the og, have fun with this fake shit suckers. And no you won't get the godly ost, rempee. :juggle:   enjoy your trash remaster :juggle: I'm a TRUE NIER FAN!

Yes I will.. one way or another (mods) :blessed: 

:juggle: 

Incredible to see the journey this franchise made after all the hate and shit reviewers had their say, there were still a few who knew what a gem this was all along and here we are a decade later getting validated with a new remake of NIER :smoke:

Pancake :bow:

KGB masterpiece gaming :bate:

• aitch 1

Aza and bhytre seem to forget it's because of NieR Automata that the series has become this popular and the phenomenon is mostly due to horny weebs who jerks off to 2B's ass. but bu my waifu :lul: 

Without Automata the original would have never got a remaster.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Aza and bhytre seem to forget it's because of NieR Automata that the series has become this popular and the phenomenon is mostly due to horny weebs who jerks off to 2B's ass. but bu my waifu :lul: 

Without Automata the original would have never got a remaster.

Yea, but Nier Automata only exists because of that same small group of passionate fans.

I also attribute Nier:A existing because of the amazing OST of the original.

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... Extra Content trailer

Contents:
- 15 Nightmares Dungeon. Featuring playable Papa NieR.
- Kabuki and Samurai costumes from the original NieR.
- 4 YoRHa, costumes and weapons from NieR Automata. Including the VAs from NieR Automata on both Japanese and English
- Extra Epispde 'Mermaid'.

4 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

just picked up drakengard 3 before the game is gone forever. :juggle: 

Keep it sealed and sell it before a HD remaster come out. You never know, a Drakengard collection wouldn't surprise me.

8 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Imagine back in 2009 when everyone was laughing at me and  bhytre said Nier would get a remaster and it'd be one of the most hyped games of the year. 

This is Fake news. Myself, smoothhands and i think David P hyped it and bought it on release day and praised it, while you bought it on a bargain bin much later. :reg:

https://systemwars.net/bb/topic/58259-fall-season-rpg-playthrough-thread/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-1966307

buying games twice :kaz:    I'm good with the OG. In a 1000 years people will ask about the godlike game NIER and they will refer to the ORIGINAL. 

fuck remasters 

33 minutes ago, kaz said:

buying games twice :kaz:    I'm good with the OG. In a 1000 years people will ask about the godlike game NIER and they will refer to the ORIGINAL. 

fuck remasters 

Are PC players exempt because they didn't have access to the first game before? :smug: 

IMO Remasters of console games MUST exist.. if only to eliminate the need for old consoles :vince: