How the fuck is this CNN anchor only 35?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that is an awesome online mp game name 

Eh, I think it comes down to confidence. There’s a guy in the news room who is short and bald, and has a gorgeous/intelligent wife. He’s one of the coolest dudes I know. Funny af. 

after 6 months on it:   turns the consistency of your jizz to straight up water no more goo (they tell you this happens to everyone and i knew this going in) Occasionally got hit with t

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im pretty short for a guy but I work with some dude who is a good 5 inches shorter than me and while its kind of messed up to admit it, I honestly feel better about myself every time I see him :D 

Their used to be a guy at my work who was really short, like 5 foot 4 tops, had a bad attitude (midgets always do) and i remember when me and my coworkers were getting off shift, we saw him leaving in a huge ass lifted truck. Shit was the most hilarious and pathetic thing ever and we used to joke about it all the time 🤣

i hope some of you are joking. I still have all my hair, baldness isn't a thing in my fam. But I usually like to let my hair grow long and then do the 1-5mm nazi look. :aitch: 

Being bald isn't bad, it's just some heads look better with it than others. Also you guys remember what cpt. picard said in RL when his hair fell out? 

Having a short haircut is the best in my opinion, i always hate when my hair is too long and i have to spent a good few minutes to dry them with a towel and i hate hair dryer, i'm not a fucking girl i refuse to use this shit. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I’m not gonna lie I’ve considered splurging on one of those fancy hair loss hats that cost up to like $4K. You wear it for just a few minutes at a time and it supposedly stops hair loss and regrows your hair.

That sounds like a scam. 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

As soon as I noticed my hair line going even a little bit and some hair falling out, I started immediately on finasteride.

That shit is a LIFE SAVER. 

shut the fuck up you pathetic bastard, that is NOT true :D 

51 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Science isn't true? ROFF :D enjoy hairlessness

No I meant you giving up as soon as you noticed some of your hair was gone :D  NOBODY cares :D 

54 minutes ago, kaz said:

No I meant you giving up as soon as you noticed some of your hair was gone :D  NOBODY cares :D 

So you think I waited until I was noticeably balding? lol no. I act in advance. Now, my hair is basically back to where it was. ❤️ finasteride

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bodycount_ said:

don't get me started on finasteride

evil drug should be banned

Lol what happened? My buddy used it for years and he kept a lot of his hair. He had to stop because he and wife were trying to get pregnant (I think it causes birth defects?). He was off of it for several years. Bro....homeboy went from looking 30 to 45 ☠️ He looked like a meth head :D  I guess he went back on it because he looked better in his last family pic. Crazy stuff, though. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bodycount_ said:

don't get me started on finasteride

evil drug should be banned

Uhh, no. the negative stuff is all propaganda and it is completely safe. I felt weird sometimes and low sex drive after I first began taking it, but then any side effects completely disappeared by week 2. I feel completely normal and take it every single day. Trump even recommended taking it and look at his hair. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Lol what happened? My buddy used it for years and he kept a lot of his hair. He had to stop because he and wife were trying to get pregnant (I think it causes birth defects?). He was off of it for several years. Bro....homeboy went from looking 30 to 45 ☠️ He looked like a meth head :D  I guess he went back on it because he looked better in his last family pic. Crazy stuff, though. 

after 6 months on it:

turns the consistency of your jizz to straight up water no more goo (they tell you this happens to everyone and i knew this going in)

Occasionally got hit with the feeling i got kicked in the nuts

feeling like you need to pee a few more drops even after your done pissing

what really scared the shit out of me was the 'crash' after stopping cold turkey:

2 weeks after i stopped:

Erections almost impossible

Burning/aching feeling in nuts that lasted constantly for 2 weeks

jizzing on a delay (I'd feel like i was jizzing but nothing would come out)

orgasms not as strong

thankfully after 2 - 3 weeks i went back to normal, i knew immediately when the drug was out of my system because i woke up with a fierce morning wood fit for a teenager, and started jizzing real goo again. pain in my nuts subsided as well

it's a drug that shrinks your prostate and reduces ejaculate volumes as such. No matter what anyone says, that's what it does. It's real medical use is shrinking inflated prostates in geriatric old men and in doing so it helps them piss normally again. the hair regrowth effect was only found later, but it makes sense that by shrinking the brain of your male reproductive system, it in turn SHUTS OFF the TESTOSTERONE responsible for causing baldness. also makes sense with all sides i had.

keep in mind before and after the drug i could jizz like a jack-rabbit, 3 times a day.

complete castration drug. and yeah they tell you if you want to have kids, discontinue use for atleast 1 year prior to conception

no shit, you won't be able to fucking cum:reg:

Edited by Bodycount_
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

Uhh, no. the negative stuff is all propaganda and it is completely safe. I felt weird sometimes and low sex drive after I first began taking it, but then any side effects completely disappeared by week 2. I feel completely normal and take it every single day. Trump even recommended taking it and look at his hair. 

You gotta be trolling. 

14 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

after 6 months on it:

turns the consistency of your jizz to straight up water no more goo (they tell you this happens to everyone and i knew this going in)

Occasionally got hit with the feeling i got kicked in the nuts

feeling like you need to pee a few more drops even after your done pissing

what really scared the shit out of me was the 'crash' after stopping cold turkey:

2 weeks after i stopped:

Erections almost impossible

Burning/aching feeling in nuts that lasted constantly for 2 weeks

jizzing on a delay (I'd feel like i was jizzing but nothing would come out)

orgasms not as strong

thankfully after 2 - 3 weeks i went back to normal, i knew immediately when the drug was out of my system because i woke up with a fierce morning wood fit for a teenager, and started jizzing real goo again. pain in my nuts subsided as well

it's a drug that shrinks your prostate and reduces ejaculate volumes as such. No matter what anyone says, that's what it does. It's real medical use is shrinking inflated prostates in geriatric old men and in doing so it helps them piss normally again. the hair regrowth effect was only found later, but it makes sense that by shrinking the brain of your male reproductive system, it in turn SHUTS OFF the TESTOSTERONE responsible for causing baldness. also makes sense with all sides i had.

keep in mind before and after the drug i could jizz like a jack-rabbit, 3 times a day.

complete castration drug. and yeah they tell you if you want to have kids, discontinue use for atleast 1 year prior to conception

no shit, you won't be able to fucking cum:reg:

:dame: