First 45 minutes of Returnal

This game is DOA regardless of reviews. Most of the discussion anywhere on this game is about its price point which will make a lot of people interested to wait for a sale, and even if by some miracle it does end up being a slow burn big success like Days Gone it still won’t be good enough for Fag Ryan

just watched a minute of it randomely and  I stand by what  I said before; the dash animation is amazing. I want to play this even if it's some stupid garbo rogue-like with no story or lore. :scust: 

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Not even Remij's PC could make this game look impressive. :pavarotti:

Not even the OG ps4 makes your laptop look impressive. Talk about “next gen” when you get a real pc :kaz: 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Not even the OG ps4 makes your laptop look impressive. Talk about “next gen” when you get a real pc :kaz: 

Getting mad over some PS5 flop.:rofl:

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Getting mad over some PS5 flop.:rofl:

mad? LOL i'm just pointing out how retarded you sound. when you get a competitive PC, THEN you can trash next gen systems. I mean...you can always trash the sheep with your weak specs lol. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

mad? LOL i'm just pointing out how retarded you sound. when you get a competitive PC, THEN you can trash next gen systems. I mean...you can always trash the sheep with your weak specs lol. 

So the fuck what, this game still isn't impressive and could easily run on my PC anyway. There's nothing that screams next-gen about those visuals and that's a fact, regardless on how you want to stack the PS5 compared to my laptop. lol

For the record it's dynamic 4K, and hovers around the 1440p mark during usual gameplay.  Also has fps drops into the mid 50s often.

The game will probably review better than it deserves.. because people have out right admitted that they'd take anything on PS5 atm... they just want something new to play :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

lmao remij and ramza working on the preemptive damage control cause they know it's bout to light metacritic up.

Light it up in beautiful piss yellow light. 6.0 :lul: