Anyone else mining Pi?

New cryptocurrency you can mine on your phone. Doesn't use much data, you just have to click the mine button once a day. Has no value yet but has 16 million people mining. Will go on the market by the end of the year. 

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/jester151 and use my username (jester151) as your invitation code.

It's not a scam I promise :smugd:

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

• Cooke changed the title to Anyone else mining Pi?

I still have a bunch of neo that I pumped $10k into about 3 years ago. I was pretty much down almost that entire amount until it surged a few days ago. I’m hoping it goes back up again because I really just want to break even at this point.

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I signed up :ahmad:

You're on my earning team now. If you bring people in it increases how much you earn per hour 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

You're on my earning team now. If you bring people in it increases how much you earn per hour 

Sounds like a pyramid scheme except for fake money.  

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Sounds like a pyramid scheme except for fake money.  

For it to be a pyramid scheme you would need to put money into it. It's just an incentive  mechanism to spread it to as many as possible.  

Edited by Cooke
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I still have a bunch of neo that I pumped $10k into about 3 years ago. I was pretty much down almost that entire amount until it surged a few days ago. I’m hoping it goes back up again because I really just want to break even at this point.

Hang on man....did you have any experience with crypto or trading before? Surely you didn’t dump 10k into something as your first foray into crypto? 

Surely? :ben:

Also thanks for the heads up cookie :salute:

Edited by Cell
6 hours ago, Cell said:

Hang on man....did you have any experience with crypto or trading before? Surely you didn’t dump 10k into something as your first foray into crypto? 

I remember there being a lot of hype surrounding it and I bought into it, motherfuckers were acting like it was going to be the next bitcoin.

10 hours ago, Cell said:

No problem 👍

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I remember there being a lot of hype surrounding it and I bought into it, motherfuckers were acting like it was going to be the next bitcoin.

So it WAS your first buy into crypto, and you dropped 10 GRAND on it. Jesus fucking Christ twinblade, I wouldn’t of been able to sleep at night.

:ben:

1 minute ago, Cell said:

So it WAS your first buy into crypto, and you dropped 10 GRAND on it. Jesus fucking Christ twinblade, I wouldn’t of been able to sleep at night.

i mean I was still new to it but it wasn't my very first buy :D i bought and sold a bit of bitcoin before that.

On 2021-04-26 at 11:03 AM, Cell said:

You better start mining now before the earning rate splits