Anyone else mining Pi?

On 2021-04-25 at 8:40 PM, Cooke said:

For it to be a pyramid scheme you would need to put money into it. It's just an incentive  mechanism to spread it to as many as possible.  

you are putting money into it, the wear and tear of your mobile phone.

Do not mine on your mobile phone, unless it's a throwaway burner you don't care about. 

Also if you are going to mine cryptocurrency, at least make it worthwhile,   Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum are the most tangible alt-cryptocurrencies that will make you money, if you don't mind an increase in your electric bill.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you are putting money into it, the wear and tear of your mobile phone.

Do not mine on your mobile phone, unless it's a throwaway burner you don't care about. 

Also if you are going to mine cryptocurrency, at least make it worthwhile,   Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum are the most tangible alt-cryptocurrencies that will make you money, if you don't mind an increase in your electric bill.

There is no wear and tear lol. Literally all you have to do is open the app once a day and hit the mine button. It doesn't even run in the background. It's used like 40mb of data in a week. 

On 2021-04-28 at 2:11 AM, Cooke said:

You better start mining now before the earning rate splits 

Signed up and mining in your team, lets go homie. :gun2:

47 minutes ago, lostfool said:

This is pathetic

Get with the times LOSTFOOL

Edited by Cooke
5 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I bought Doge coin and Etherum because they have great branding and brand is the only thing that seems to matter with cryptocurrency. 

Buy Cardano (ADA) 

Im about to break even on my NEO investment :smoke: It would be really cool if it took off though and I ended up making some decent money on it. Some people on the reddit forum are convinced it'll hit $1000 by the end of the year (currently $125) but I think they're being overly hopeful.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im about to break even on my NEO investment :smoke: It would be really cool if it took off though and I ended up making some decent money on it. Some people on the reddit forum are convinced it'll hit $1000 by the end of the year (currently $125) but I think they're being overly hopeful.

They say that to get other people to buy. 

On 2021-04-25 at 5:34 PM, Cooke said:

New cryptocurrency you can mine on your phone. Doesn't use much data, you just have to click the mine button once a day. Has no value yet but has 16 million people mining. Will go on the market by the end of the year. 

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/jester151 and use my username (jester151) as your invitation code.

It's not a scam I promise :smugd:

Joined. 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.

hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

You bought 5 of them at $69.99?

well, how's the market looking these days?

d988ToP.png

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.blogs-the-feed-2015-02-10-bruce-wayne-br

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.

hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

You bought 5 of them at $69.99?

well, how's the market looking these days?

d988ToP.png

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.blogs-the-feed-2015-02-10-bruce-wayne-br

Awesome!! Buying more! 

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I guess. I’m earning pi at decent rate (have 34 at the moment) so maybe that will make me some money one day at least.

I'm at 412.  If it hits 2 bucks a coin id be happy 

Joined.

Doubt this thing ever gets close to a dollar even if it ever ends up tradeable, but I'm willing to give up a page or two of reddit browsing before bed to hedge against it being the next Bitcoin.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Joined.

Doubt this thing ever gets close to a dollar even if it ever ends up tradeable, but I'm willing to give up a page or two of reddit browsing before bed to hedge against it being the next Bitcoin.

Low expectations and you'll always be a winner