Anyone else mining Pi?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for letting me know that you didn't know what to say.

You want to talk? Okay I guess. Hey, are you parents pissed that you still won't get a job even though there's a record number of unfilled openings? Or are they resigned that you'll never get one because of your autism and they basically just treat you like you have Downs?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

Just now, Saucer said:

You want to talk? Okay I guess. Hey, are you parents pissed that you still won't get a job even though there's a record number of unfilled openings? Or are they resigned that you'll never get one because of your autism and they basically just treat you like you have Downs?

You that butthurt, eh?

I don't blame you. I'm probably triggering high school flashbacks, I'm slapping you around so hard.

Just now, jehurey said:

You that butthurt, eh?

I don't blame you. I'm probably triggering high school flashbacks, I'm slapping you around so hard.

You're back to U Mad. :pavarotti:

Just now, Saucer said:

You're back to U Mad. :pavarotti:

[Run out of ideas, that the best argument to make is the other guy's usage of "He" and "You"]

[Actually end up losing that desperate argument once the other guy caught you being inconsistent]

[Start talking about the other guy's family]

:drake:Imagine actually seeing that happen on an internet forum.:lawl:

I'm screenshotting your posts.............you performing so well for me today, Saucey.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

[Run out of ideas, that the best argument to make is the other guy's usage of "He" and "You"]

[Actually end up losing that desperate argument once the other guy caught you being inconsistent]

:drake:Imagine actually seeing that happen on an internet forum.:lawl:

I'm screenshotting your posts.............you performing so well for me today, Saucey.

You seem to be a little touchy about the question I asked. Are they hounding you to finally take a shower and fill out a job ap? :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

You seem to be a little touchy about the question I asked.

Little too late for that one, sweetie.

:lawl:that actually happened. oh man, it made this entire thread worth it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Little too late for that one, sweetie.

:lawl:that actually happened. oh man, it made this entire thread worth it.

I heard on the news McDonald's is paying $15 an hour. Your destiny awaits Jer. Seize the day!

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I heard on the news McDonald's is paying $15 an hour. Your destiny awaits Jer. Seize the day!

He's now looking to the news to find a new topic.

Yup.

Text. Book.