Anyone else mining Pi?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can trade Bitcoin for US dollars at any time.    "But they're tricking us into 'secretly' buying overpriced monkeys therefore the British pound has no real value!" 

this seems like a perfect opportunity to review cooke's previous attempt at a get-rich, quick scheme.   hey cooke, what happened with your investment on buying Nintendo Game & Watch.

Let's all join a death cult 

On 2021-04-25 at 5:34 PM, Cooke said:

New cryptocurrency you can mine on your phone. Doesn't use much data, you just have to click the mine button once a day. Has no value yet but has 16 million people mining. Will go on the market by the end of the year. 

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/jester151 and use my username (jester151) as your invitation code.

It's not a scam I promise :smugd:

This link still work?  It uses the phone's data?

On 2021-05-10 at 3:50 PM, Cooke said:

Lol I've already tripled my money on that stupid Shibu Inu coin 😄

For fun I bought a few hundred dollars worth of it back in early February when it was around five cents. :D

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

For fun I bought a few hundred dollars worth of it back in early February when it was around five cents. :D

You me 0.000005? 

2 hours ago, ©linton514® said:

This link still work?  It uses the phone's data?

Ya it works. And it uses like 40mb a week. All you're doing is staking your claim in their coins and it uses cloud computing to do the mining. If you share your code with others it increases how much you get per hour. 

Edited by Cooke

Funny how Elon Musk keeps making the crypto market crash lol. Good thing i sold all my shibu and doge and put it into ADA which is the only top 10 coin that rose. He basically called out Bitcoin for using too much resources and now Tesla wont accept them anymore. ADA is a sustainable coin and its a clear alternative to Bitcoin or Ethereum. It reached a new high mark today 🙂

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Funny how Elon Musk keeps making the crypto market crash lol. Good thing i sold all my shibu and doge and put it into ADA which is the only top 10 coin that rose. He basically called out Bitcoin for using too much resources and now Tesla wont accept them anymore. ADA is a sustainable coin and its a clear alternative to Bitcoin or Ethereum. It reached a new high mark today 🙂

LOL seeing people running to other crypto to save their savings is sorta like hearing this explanation:

all crypto ends up having the same ending.

its digital beanie babies.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL seeing people running to other crypto to save their savings is sorta like hearing this explanation:

all crypto ends up having the same ending.

its digital beanie babies.

What are you doing for your retirement?

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

What are you doing for your retirement?

Invest in something that is going to be around when I retire.

Maybe you should try doing that.

You are not investing in currency.........you are investing in a lottery.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You are not investing in currency.........you are investing in a lottery.

Oh but I do. I'm diversified. It's not like I'm playing with huge amounts of money. If I lose it I'll be fine. If I win I win big. 

On 2021-05-12 at 9:49 AM, Cooke said:

You me 0.000005? 

No, appologies, thought you meant doge.  

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Funny how Elon Musk keeps making the crypto market crash lol.

Half of me's like what are you doing? :mindblown:

The other other half's like well he did just admit he's an attention-seeking aspie...

And the other half think's he's still a lot more fun than Bezos or Gates will ever be.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Generally speaking you need to have held a job before you can retire. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Generally speaking you need to have held a job before you can retire. 

yes thats correct.

and generally speaking, a good insult requires it to actually connect with the person you're attempting to insult.

LOL, people on this forum were trying to make fun of me for still driving to work back in April 2020 instead of staying at home like they were. and now this guy is attempting the opposite.

Edited by jehurey
33 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Oh but I do. I'm diversified. It's not like I'm playing with huge amounts of money. If I lose it I'll be fine. If I win I win big. 

then why were you even attempting to bring up the subject of retirement when talking about crypto.

......only to immediately agree that its not a viable retirement strategy?

nice retraction.