signed up for the gym is sept. after everything 're-opened' for a while

gym last 1 month then closed in october

stayed closed until april

i renewed again in april

they closed up literally a week later

wasted like $200 on nothing + getting fatter by the day. I NEED MY GYM to re-open FFS :scared: 

Edited by Bodycount_
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to get back to the gym   i got in much better shape last year when I was off work doing a 12 week challenge. Now I’m turning into TJ 

i started on 30 mins a week ago now up to this non stop rowing lol

🙂 still bro'ing  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

i renewed again in april

wasted like $200 on nothing + getting fatter by the day. I NEED MY GYM to re-open FFS :scared: 

you could always do calisthenics. push ups + pull ups + bodyweight squats will get you in great shape. 

25 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

i renewed again in april

wow 😕 i got my money back as credit

On the upside, my gym went from $15 a month shitty old golds gym, to bought and completely re done, from ceiling to equipment to the locker rooms to the roof. Complete overhaul, upped the price to $60 a month (I’m grandfathered :blessed:) the fucking equipment counts the reps for you and connects to Apple watches. Great gym now, prob the best I’ve ever been to 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m almost where I was pre covid. Had a wrist injury in January now I literally bursted my right ball. During incline bench I got a hydrocele, which fucking sucks. I can still workout and have been, but it makes me afraid to workout hard. 

hope you are getting it looked at..probably need to stick to flat bench mate

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

On the upside, my gym went from $15 a month shitty old golds gym, to bought and completely re done, from ceiling to equipment to the locker rooms to the roof. Complete overhaul, upped the price to $60 a month (I’m grandfathered :blessed:) the fucking equipment counts the reps for you and connects to Apple watches. Great gym now, prob the best I’ve ever been to 

wtf counts the reps wow...

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

clean bulk > dirty bulk :leo:

I was watching an interview with Rob McElhenney from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and apparently that dude bulked up by drinking 1 gallon of melted ice cream every single day. Props to him but that type of diet would kill me :ben: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I was watching an interview with Rob McElhenney from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and apparently that dude bulked up by drinking 1 gallon of melted ice cream every single day. Props to him but that type of diet would kill me :ben: 

oh no...that was to become "fat mac" lol. he then leaned out. 

• Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Lol I thought he was combining the diet with strength training as part of his workouts and then went through a cut afterwards. The guy is super fit now.

yeah, he then went into a hard cut. he's always had a decent amount of muscle. muscle will always look bigger when the fat around it disappears :hsmoke:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I want some sort of abs but thats going to be a real challenge :mjcry: Im gonna try a cutting phase where I eliminate most of my carb consumption, I think they're the reason why I always have stubborn belly fat that I can't get rid of.

take your weight and multiply it by 10. that should be your daily caloric intake during a hard cut. eliminate all sugar, but still keep in vegetables and whole grains. broccoli will be your best friend. it actually helps lower estrogen levels in men. 

• Like 1