Just now, ghostz life matters said:

So it’s harmless I guess, and usually doesn’t cause pain, but I have a like 2/10 consistent pain. Feels like blue balls 

damn bro...hoping for the best. keep us updated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to get back to the gym   i got in much better shape last year when I was off work doing a 12 week challenge. Now I’m turning into TJ 

i started on 30 mins a week ago now up to this non stop rowing lol

🙂 still bro'ing  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

take your weight and multiply it by 10. that should be your daily caloric intake during a hard cut. eliminate all sugar, but still keep in vegetables and whole grains. broccoli will be your best friend. it actually helps lower estrogen levels in men. 

Damn thats a very low amount :ben: I've almost entirely eliminated sugars from my diet, the only sugars I get are the natural kind from fruits and veggies.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-X have you tried slow mo/eccentric pull ups? Those are literally torture :D Im looking at Tony Horton and the other cast members knock out 10 of different variations in a row and it just leaves me baffled.

Oh yeah! Those are my favorite kinds of pull ups. Proficiency > rep chasing :smoke:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just copped it :smoke: $350 for a pair is super cheap. If I were to buy a pair of regular 40s, 45s, and 50s I would be basically paying almost as much given how expensive they are nowadays

Exactly! Plus, you’ll have a lot more space. They are amazing! 

I have never used those. I just use my eyes and clothes. Does my waist feel smaller? Are my clothes feeling tighter in the chest/leg areas? Do the muscles look defined or softer than normal? 

9 minutes ago, PuNKy_LeMmInG said:

:mjcry: Wish i was a standard Gym Bro..doing weight training and kickboxing and cardio in one sessions is brutal :deader:

that's a lot man. i hope you are sipping on a protein shake while you are training. i'm not really a fan of mixing so many workouts in one session. i'll do some warm up cardio and weights....and that's it. hardcore cardio and kickboxing, each, get their own session. that's just me, though. i don't have the recovery of a 21 year-old. plus, i'm not on gear. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

that's a lot man. i hope you are sipping on a protein shake while you are training. i'm not really a fan of mixing so many workouts in one session. i'll do some warm up cardio and weights....and that's it. hardcore cardio and kickboxing, each, get their own session. that's just me, though. i don't have the recovery of a 21 year-old. plus, i'm not on gear. 

haha on a mad weight loss journey 🙂 i can do it just takes alot.

all the mma clubs have opened again, will be doing that twice a week and weights twice a week 🙂

need my first fight lol

for example, i did about 10 minutes of cardio in the morning, a 5 minute push ramp up (basically warm up sets), then 45 minutes of  push exercises (focusing on chest, shoulders and tris). i really hate exceeding 45 minutes of "working" sets. 

Just now, PuNKy_LeMmInG said:

haha on a mad weight loss journey 🙂 i can do it just takes alot.

all the mma clubs have opened again, will be doing that twice a week and weights twice a week 🙂

need my first fight lol

i used to be able to train like that. not anymore lol.