Microsoft desperate to see ROI, reporedly rushing Starfield out

"I've been told, by very reliable people that Starfield was 100% an Xbox exclusive. I've even made bets about it, and I don't bet unless I know I'm willing to bet. So I'm really, really confident that Starfield is only releasing on Xbox when it does, and I've been told as well that Microsoft is trying their hardest to get the game out for this holiday. They really want Starfield out this holiday.

The game's basically sort of finished - it's in bug squashing mode right now, very much like Halo Infinite, and it would be a big boon for Game Pass and Xbox if both Halo and Starfield could launch this fall."

Geez. Just thinking how buggy and shit Bethesda games are when they release on their own timetable, can't imagine how terrible this will be when MS rushes it out.

Also, exclusive to Xbox!? So we won't even have the usual benefit of modders fixing the game for us.

Edited by Casual

If the game is finished and in bug testing I dont see how it's being rushed out.  They still have 6 months or so to polish it up .

Seems yall mad about Bethesda games being exclusive to Xbox tho lol

5 minutes ago, JonB said:

If the game is finished and in bug testing I dont see how it's being rushed out.  They still have 6 months or so to polish it up .

This is bethesda, and that's a big ass if.

this game will be in the 70s on MC. Feel free to bump this when that happens.

I'm gonna make a counter bet for this guy. If it's exclusive to Xbox, it's guaranteed to be some shit like one month exclusivity and day one gamepass, and then it comes PC, and  a year later on PS5. Lol

This game has been in production for years. No way they are dumb enough to keep it exclusive on one platform forever, it's just not profitable, Bethesda RPGs aren't cheap and neither was buying the company.

If not then Starfield is a gimmicky game that is no way on the level of a Fallout or Elderscrolls game.

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm gonna make a counter bet for this guy. If it's exclusive to Xbox, it's guaranteed to be some shit like one month exclusivity and day one gamepass, and then it comes PC, and  a year later on PS5. Lol

This game has been in production for years. No way they are dumb enough to keep it exclusive on one platform forever, it's just not profitable, Bethesda RPGs aren't cheap and neither was buying the company.

If not then Starfield is a gimmicky game that is no way on the level of a Fallout or Elderscrolls game.

I dont know why you guys still think Bethesda is a 3rd party that will put their games on ps lol.

Pc is Xbox. The game will release on pc the same day as Xbox. 

31 minutes ago, JonB said:

I dont know why you guys still think Bethesda is a 3rd party that will put their games on ps lol.

Pc is Xbox. The game will release on pc the same day as Xbox. 

That's not the same as a proclaiming the game is and I quote ''a %100 exclusive Xbox game''.

Sorry if I still make the distinction between two different platforms with different userbases. I couldn't give two fucks about Xbox or Gamepass. :pavarotti: If the game is on STEAM then it's not %100 exclusive to Xbox. Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's not the same as a proclaiming the game is and I quote ''a %100 exclusive Xbox game''.

Sorry if I still make the distinction between two different platforms with different userbases. I couldn't give two fucks about Xbox or Gamepass. :pavarotti: If the game is on STEAM then it's not %100 exclusive to Xbox. Fuck off.

Well I'm pretty sure you are the only one that doesn't understand what he meant. 

Just now, JonB said:

Well I'm pretty sure you are the only one that doesn't understand what he meant. 

I'm not saying you're wrong.

Still, no one should word it that way if it's not actually an exclusive. "Not coming to Playstation" means something else entirely.