Returnal GS Review - TCHBK

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're not explaining anything to me... you're attempting to damage control something YOU said and turn it around on me.

and I'm not letting you. :shrug: 

Anyway...

Thanks for proving my point AGAIN about you doing dumb shit. 

You already admitted you misread it in the other thread.... yet you're still acting dumb just to be dumb.    You realized your mistake... ok..move on. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you're the cover star  

Playstation  

Posted Images

I have to say though the lack of complaints about the $70 price is very interesting to say the least....thats one of the things that reviewers can be picky about. I think the fact that PS5 has such a limited library at the moment is influencing the game's very positive reception. Im more interested in seeing what regular joes like us have to say about it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Remij said:

What's AAA about the gameplay?  :wonder: 

The AAA score its been given.:trump:

LOL lemmings wanting to talk about the quality of gameplay after their horror game whose gameplay is possibly even shallower than the average David Cage game.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I have to say though the lack of complaints about the $70 price is very interesting to say the least....thats one of the things that reviewers can be picky about. I think the fact that PS5 has such a limited library at the moment is influencing the game's very positive reception. Im more interested in seeing what regular joes like us have to say about it.

Outside of the returnal convo, I truly believe this is something no review should ever include in it's consideration. They should review if the game is good or not, not anything to do with it's price tag.

Firstly, the value of a game is totally subjective, well beyond taste of a game. What makes something worth $60/$70? Is it the budget of the game? Is it the length of the game? Is it the genre? Massive budget, 10-15 hour campaign games exist, are they worth full price more than an indie game that you can put 50-100 hours? To some definitely, to others it's a $ per hour type of thing. 

Then on top of that, reviews are eternal, a price tag is not. We have seen games drop in price after a couple months let alone longer periods. To write a review that is only meaningful at launch day is dumb. A review is for someone to read if they want an opinion on that game, you don't know if they are reading it for Launch, or when it's on sale, or when it gets put on a sub and they see if it's worth their time, etc. 

Anyways, long story short, Reviewers including their thoughts on price of game in a review is stupid.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Best first 12 months to a console ever and Ratchet still to come :aitch:

Holy shit :D 

2009 PS3 game with new coat of paint, Destruction All Stars, a Housemarque game and Ratchet 14. 

''Best first year of any console ever'' :rofl:

Forget about the SNES, Dreamcast or PS2, folks. :hest:

Damn, the Cows have fallen really low. 

Just now, Ramza said:

2009 PS3 game with new coat of paint, Destruction All Stars, a Housemarque game and Ratchet 14. 

you made this post yesterday. we get it. go back to your minimum spec pc games lol. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

you made this post yesterday. we get it. go back to your minimum spec pc games lol. 

You made this post two minutes ago.

Go back to crying about my PC some more please. :rofl:

Just now, Ramza said:

You made this post two minutes ago.

Go back to crying about my PC some more please. :rofl:

nah, you'll probably sell it for drugs in a few months :cruise: you aren't fooling anyone lol. then it'll be "i'm quitting gaming :cry: " 

Just now, -GD-X said:

nah, you'll probably sell it for drugs in a few months :cruise: you aren't fooling anyone lol. then it'll be "i'm quitting gaming :cry: " 

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just now, Goukosan said:

damn bro that was savage :dame:

Maybe if it made sense. I never sold anything to buy ''drugs''. No worries, my $20 of weed per week is hardly an issue. :D 

And fooling about what exactly? That I play games on PC? Rofl

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Demon’s Souls - 92

Miles Morales - 85

Astro’s Playroom - 83

Sackboy - 79

Returnal - 86

Ratchet - ??

Cry more.

Imagine being a hermit when your PC is weaker than a console..

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Demon’s Souls - 92

Miles Morales - 85

Astro’s Playroom - 83

Sackboy - 79

Returnal - 86

Ratchet - ??

Cry more.

Imagine being a hermit when your PC is weaker than a console..

Cross-gen games Sackboy and Miles Morales!!! Tech demo Astro Playroom!! Best first year ever. :rofl:

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sadly, for Sony output that definitely IS their best first year ever.

Sure but that's not the ''best first year of any console ever''.