Returnal is fucking amazing TLHBSkullFucked

:aitch:

skill based twitch gameplay with fantastic use of haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, No forced turtorials designed for retards, challenging difficulty and save system.

Sony delivering straight BANGERS for core gamers. Easily the funnest game this year so far and current front runner for GOTY

buh buh da leaked spoilerz :tear2:

people who've never played a housemarque game :kaz: 

Bayonetta 3 sucks, it's true, i read the leaked spoilers :lul:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meanwhile on hobo pass, dumpster diving for 6’s    https://www.resetera.com/threads/game-pass-has-redeemed-the-6-10-game.418194/

TLHBO

Re 7 was just amazing. It was the evolution the franchise needed. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Sounds good but RE Village has GOTY written all over it.

Eh, I hope I'm wrong and admittedly I haven't kept up too much with footage and didn't play the demos.

But RE7 really did not do it for me. Cool game, no where near as cool as RE2 though. Hopefully they've refined the style. I will say that the setting is a lot more intriguing from my limited look at the game.

Just now, Casual said:

Eh, I hope I'm wrong and admittedly I haven't kept up too much with footage and didn't play the demos.

But RE7 really did not do it for me. Cool game, no where near as cool as RE2 though. Hopefully they've refined the style. I will say that the setting is a lot more intriguing from my limited look at the game.

I preferred RE7 over RE2 but that was mostly due to Mr. X ruining my fun and ultimately, RE7 felt way more fresh as an experience and redeemed the RE series in my eyes.

Still, I can't see anything that has been announced so far being a bigger and more important release than RE Village in 2021.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I preferred RE7 over RE2 but that was mostly due to Mr. X ruining my fun and ultimately, RE7 felt way more fresh as an experience and redeemed the RE series in my eyes.

Still, I can't see anything that has been announced so far being a bigger and more important release than RE Village in 2021.

We'll see. I do think Returnal is a bit too niche to really garner a bunch of GOTY awards. REVIII is definitely more well positioned there.

We still don't know what's out there for Fall-Winter though. Not expecting a whole lot, first year for the consoles + covid. But should be at least a couple contenders.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Casual said:

Man I really wanna play It Takes Two with the wife but I also don't want to spend $100 on a fucking second dualsense.

Isn’t DualShock4 compatible as long as you’re playing PS4 games? 

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

Isn’t DualShock4 compatible as long as you’re playing PS4 games? 

Huh, is it? Didnt even know.

I'll look into that then, thanks! I did trade my DS4 in with my PS4 but I'm sure I can get one fairly cheap.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Sounds good but RE Village has GOTY written all over it.

I've read this about every single Resident Evil after 4 and this literally never happens.

Half of the people end up hating it/find it disappointing, or with RE6, EVERYONE.

Plus, this is basically RE7 without VR in typical Capcom fashion of rehashing a solid game, but worse

Edited by Delita
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Challenging save system? Lmao, being badly designed =/= challenging.

You probably think Soulsborne games are badly designed since they don't have quicksave :lul:you actually do since you rage quit from Demons Souls and called it badly designed as well

• dead 1