RE8 started development as next-gen title and was only made for last gen consoles after it was announced

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Capcom actually came out and said it.... and you're trying SO FUCKING HARD to deny it.... because you've literally spent the last year arguing against this :rofl: 

It's absolutely hilarious :rofls: 

LOL he's trying to make a tweested quote as "official" so hard.

And he's still trying to pretend that he didn't just try to cling onto RE8 rumors from a "leaker"..............whose entire leaks have now crumbled as being completely false.

And beggij thinks we don't see that he ran away and is now trying to cling onto a completely contradictory statement.

The capcom statement doesn't even make Playstation look bad.

He's now resorting to trying to make Gouko look bad.

That is where he's at. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to make a tweested quote as "official" so hard.

And he's still trying to pretend that he didn't just try to cling onto RE8 rumors from a "leaker"..............whose entire leaks have now crumbled as being completely false.

And beggij thinks we don't see that he ran away and is now trying to cling onto a completely contradictory statement.

The capcom statement doesn't even make Playstation look bad.

He's now resorting to trying to make Gouko look bad.

That is where he's at. LOL

Wait... LMFAO... you've been fucking lying this entire time :rofl: 

However, according to producer Tsuyoshi Kanda, Capcom did not decide to release the game on last-gen platforms until after Village was announced in June last year.

“We developed Village as a game for next-gen hardware, but in order to make it accessible to more players, we went through a lot of trial and error to somehow provide a comparable experience on last-gen hardware,” Kanda told IGN. “In the end, we were able to deliver a high-quality product for last-gen hardware as well. That being said, if the quality hadn’t been sufficient, I don’t think we would have released it.”

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-village-could-have-skipped-ps4-and-xbox-one

The FUCKING PRODUCER said it... not some random fucking Capcom employee YOU STUPID FUCK :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Wait... LMFAO... you've been fucking lying this entire time :rofl: 

However, according to producer Tsuyoshi Kanda, Capcom did not decide to release the game on last-gen platforms until after Village was announced in June last year.

“We developed Village as a game for next-gen hardware, but in order to make it accessible to more players, we went through a lot of trial and error to somehow provide a comparable experience on last-gen hardware,” Kanda told IGN. “In the end, we were able to deliver a high-quality product for last-gen hardware as well. That being said, if the quality hadn’t been sufficient, I don’t think we would have released it.”

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-village-could-have-skipped-ps4-and-xbox-one

The FUCKING PRODUCER said it... not some random fucking Capcom employee YOU STUPID FUCK :lawl: 

LOL Beggij is getting angry again.

And he's still pretending that an ENTIRE YEAR'S WORTH of peddling Dusk Golem's false rumors doesn't make him look like a complete idiot.

Whoo boy, I'm going to get Bilbo Beggins annnnngry.

CoAgB.jpg

Just now, Remij said:

Oh god it's going to be hilarious watching him try to run from that :RISITAS: 

I love how you're now trying to copy my shtick......and it still isn't working.

And how you're still trying to pretend you didn't post what you posted this entire past year.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Beggij is getting angry again.

And he's still pretending that an ENTIRE YEAR'S WORTH of peddling Dusk Golem's false rumors doesn't make him look like a complete idiot.

Whoo boy, I'm going to get Bilbo Beggins annnnngry.

^oh man.. look at him :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you're now trying to copy my shtick......and it still isn't working.

And how you're still trying to pretend you didn't post what you posted this entire past year.

^I feel sad for the guy.. just look at this :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

^oh man.. look at him :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

^I feel sad for the guy.. just look at this :rofl: 

He doesn't know what to do.........and he's trying to form his escape.

Its hilarious, how he thought he could do all of this and pretend that I would forget his ENTIRE YEAR worth of peddling Dusk Golem rumors.

And now he's peddling an 100% contradictory position, because Dusk Golem ended up being complete lies.

And he's thinking hes discovered BETTER OWNAGE than the fact that I just busted him running away from an entire year of his posts about RE8:drake:

This is amazing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He doesn't know what to do.........and he's trying to form his escape.

Its hilarious, how he thought he could do all of this and pretend that I would forget his ENTIRE YEAR worth of peddling Dusk Golem rumors.

And now he's peddling an 100% contradictory position, because Dusk Golem ended up being complete lies.

And he's thinking hes discovered BETTER OWNAGE than the fact that I just busted him running away from an entire year of his posts about RE8:drake:

This is amazing.

Jesus... and after wasting all his time in that other thread speaking to me about BACKFIRING... OMFG... he literally assumed it was just a tweet from some random Capcom employee... and not that THE PRODUCER HIMSELF TOLD IGN that information :rofl: 

And just like in all his other threads, where he acts like he's right... he was found COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG.  He just came in and started regurgitating the same thing over and over (the Jerry cycle) until the other person just gets tired... and he claims he wins :rofls: 

This thread was just OUTRIGHT EMBARRASSING for you.  OUCH :holeup: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus... and after wasting all his time in that other thread speaking to me about BACKFIRING... OMFG... he literally assumed it was just a tweet from some random Capcom employee... and not that THE PRODUCER HIMSELF TOLD IGN that information :rofl: 

And just like in all his other threads, where he acts like he's right... he was found COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG.  He just came in and started regurgitating the same thing over and over (the Jerry cycle) until the other person just gets tired... and he claims he wins :rofls: 

This thread was just OUTRIGHT EMBARRASSING for you.  OUCH :holeup: 

He's now talking about another thread.

Poor guy has run out of responses in this topic, so he's running to his other butthurt.

Sweetie...............it doesn't matter if you want to talk about this Capcom guy all day long.

What I am pointing out is CLEARLY much more embarassing for you.

You spend an entire year posting Dusk Golem rumors......................that are false.

Let me repeat that again..........................that are false.

Let me do it one more time.

An entire year.

Posting rumors trying to trash Playstation regarding RE8.

And

They

Were

False.

And now you're running to this Capcom quote...........to try and make gouko look bad.

Sweetie..........you're not going to downplay this. Its not going to work.